Operation camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation camper

Here's the build thread. I have a 97 T4. It's had an Audi 80 1.9 TDI engine swap (not very well done). Was running in limp mode when I got her, due to faulty air mass sensor, which is now changed. And she's running ok, Body work needs a bit of attention, but mostly sound. I've removed bulkhead already and started soundproofing and insulation process. Updates and pics will be added as I get stuff done
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 16 photos.

Another one saved from extinction

Comment

Few pics of progress in between changing engine mount bolts. Made headway on the interior, bed is in and cut to size. Just need to find a way of supporting middle when pulled out. Insulation is in and boarding (recycled pallet wood) has begun in kitchen area. I've also started ply lining where won't be visible. Still have welding to sort, and electrics to figure out (once I've removed from caravan donor).
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

Bit of an update. Mostly on the outside although progress has been made inside. I've finally decided on the rat look, as you will see from the pics. And I know I'm biased but I love how it's progressing. Hope you like. Also have a you tube channel now too. Which has lots more vids of progress. Just search Valhalla VW. Thank you.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

But of an update. Added some more rust to the outside and made a lot of progress inside. There's a van tour link below. Check it out. Will add pics too for those without or who can't be arsed with YouTube lol.

Comment

It's a long plod, with the finish line over the "next" horizon.

No YT link on the previous post.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
              It's a long plod, with the finish line over the "next" horizon.

No YT link on the previous post.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=atgK4M...p=QAFIAQ%3D%3D

Comment

Definitely and someone keeps moving the bloody horizon lol. And thanks for sharing the link fruitbat, appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Viking T4 View Post
                  Definitely and someone keeps moving the bloody horizon lol. And thanks for sharing the link fruitbat, appreciate it
                  No worries , I like the vid

Comment

Working...
                  X