• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Looks like a Common Rail EGR cooler.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s
    Sure is mate but truck size

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

And brand new there’s a guy selling them on eBay for 25 quid each so worth a punt

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Gareth Rykala View Post

That’s 1800 longer than a shitty little SWB T4. So basically a fixed bed at the back and still have the space of the whole of a T4. I bet you could sleep sideways and have even more space. Simpleh, simpleh, lovleh.

#vanlife

Comment

Originally posted by No Sliders View Post

Know the ones you mean, I think they're called 'Joolca' showers or something? Aussie manufacturer. Look pretty good. You can filter water up from lakes etc. I'd def consider one if space was more of a premium (LT, Crafter), plus they save cutting holes in the van, which after seeing how the hookup and fridge vents totally helped to kill my last T4, I'd avoid.
          Yep that’s the one

Comment

And brand new there’s a guy selling them on eBay for 25 quid each so worth a punt

A great and very interesting idea. Pumped water and a holding tank? A must and easy job in the LT but space shafts the T4 a bit with carver or truma style water heaters so this would be an excellent and interesting method.

#vanlife

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post

That’s 1800 longer than a shitty little SWB T4. So basically a fixed bed at the back and still have the space of the whole of a T4. I bet you could sleep sideways and have even more space. Simpleh, simpleh, lovleh.

Yes mate I can lie sidewards across but I’m going 2 benches at the back with a drop down table and a l shape behind the drivers seat so you can walk from the sliding door straight out the back. But won’t have access to the back from the cab.

Comment

Got a link? Any dimensions?
                I ask as I bought a stainless water cooled EGR, (something ;-) VAG HM), and trimmed the restrictive EGR fixings off to integrate into a smaller diameter valved bypass exhaust, plus it can be exited away from the van openings.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                  Got a link? Any dimensions?
                  I ask as I bought a stainless water cooled EGR, (something ;-) VAG HM), and trimmed the restrictive EGR fixings off to integrate into a smaller diameter valved bypass exhaust, plus it can be exited away from the van openings.

Comment

Little bit more done today. Finished the insulation on the LHs and plyd.. also replaced the ply floor

Comment

Yes mate I can lie sidewards across but I’m going 2 benches at the back with a drop down table and a l shape behind the drivers seat so you can walk from the sliding door straight out the back. But won’t have access to the back from the cab.

Either a tank or have 2 quick release couplings under the van coming from the heat exchanger then get one of them cheap outside camping showers off eBay. Cut the pipe on that and put the other ends of the couplings on them and have the pump and shower head both in a bucket of water circling until warm enough to shower with

Comment

Did toy with the idea on the t4 as mine has the Eberspacker water engine preheater and was going to take it out of the engines cooling system and run that to two couplings

Comment

Finished the insolation, bubble foil and plyd the rh side

Comment

Comment

Your not hanging about with it mate.

Comment

No mate be usable by the end of next week

Comment

Working...
                                X