Lt build thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adventure Van View Post
    If I had head room I'd definitely insulate the floor. Celotex and batten it before boards and carpet on top.... If I had the head room.

Sent from my moto g(8) power lite using Just T4s
    I haven’t got the room so just putting the thin laminate flooring insulation underneath the ply

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Gareth Rykala View Post

I haven’t got the room so just putting the thin laminate flooring insulation underneath the ply

Should of used 25mm insulation of the roof instead of the 50mm but it was free.. I’m trying to keep the whole build under 4000 and 4 weeks inc buying the van..

Comment

Bit more progress external water, gas and shower point also finished the roof

Comment

Lots of pallet wood at the rear.....
          Did you read that Si..... S H O W E R ! Unheard of in the T4 interior world!

Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
            Lots of pallet wood at the rear.....
            Did you read that Si..... S H O W E R ! Unheard of in the T4 interior world!

Yes only a external one tho.

Comment

Unheard of in the T4 world? Shame cupboards and RnR's we'nt as well.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                Unheard of in the T4 world? Shame cupboards and RnR's we'nt as well.
                I’ve got a solar shower

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

I’ve got a solar shower
                  How do you rate it Kev, does it ever get warm? I've seen some fixed up under the tailgate but I'm still not sold on them.

Comment

Originally posted by No Sliders View Post

How do you rate it Kev, does it ever get warm? I've seen some fixed up under the tailgate but I'm still not sold on them.
                    Their ok , hot shower on a summers day , but not too good in the spring , our first outing with the solar shower was Easter 2021 and day time temps were around 15 degrees and the shower wasn’t hot enough , I ended up boiling a kettle and washing in the washing up bowl

Theres a company advertising a gas shower / hot water boiler , I can’t recall the name , but next time I see the advert on Facebook I’ll let you know .

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Their ok , hot shower on a summers day , but not too good in the spring , our first outing with the solar shower was Easter 2021 and day time temps were around 15 degrees and the shower wasn’t hot enough , I ended up boiling a kettle and washing in the washing up bowl

Theres a company advertising a gas shower / hot water boiler , I can’t recall the name , but next time I see the advert on Facebook I’ll let you know .
                      Know the ones you mean, I think they're called 'Joolca' showers or something? Aussie manufacturer. Look pretty good. You can filter water up from lakes etc. I'd def consider one if space was more of a premium (LT, Crafter), plus they save cutting holes in the van, which after seeing how the hookup and fridge vents totally helped to kill my last T4, I'd avoid.

Comment

I just got a air to water heat exchanger to run on the end of my diesel heater exhaust. Seen a bloke doing it on you tube and heated 20 litres of water from 12 degrees to 38 in around a qtr of a hour

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Hi. Ricky. I have a nice. Fiamma f45s roll out awning that will give you an under cover shower. Fit nice on the van as well

Comment

Sorry mate I’ve already sorted a canopy but thanks for the offer tho

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Guys. Coach built t4s. Have showers

Comment

Looks like a Common Rail EGR cooler.

Comment

Working...
                                X