No announcement yet.

Eric The Red’s voyage!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another couple of hours spare today so I put in the wiring for the ARB Zero fridge freezer I’m picking up next week. Also installed the Victron dc to dc charger. A very productive day all in all!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Another quick job done. Gas struts fitted to the under bed lockers. Great little upgrade and cheap as chips!!

Comment

Originally posted by windydubber View Post
        Another quick job done. Gas struts fitted to the under bed lockers. Great little upgrade and cheap as chips!!

Have you got a link?

#vanlife

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post

Have you got a link?

If you search on eBay for gas strut cupboard. Loads come up. Just choose the length you need. They were only about £7 I think.

Comment

Also managed to cover the cargo shelf. Fit the Unwin rail and re install the shelf. I’m really pleased with the results.

Comment

Just time this morning to fit a couple of bits of trim to the corner of the bed and the edge of the new cargo shelf.

Couple busy days now so won’t be much progress the rest of the week.

Comment

Here’s a better picture of the trim.

Comment

Been busy the last few weeks tackling the niggling jobs. First off running the electrics for the new fridge.

Then put a door in the back to cover the electrics.

Who’ll doing doors sorted the doors on the end on the bed. The big one houses the toilet. The little one is cleaning stuff etc.

After that I gave the bumpers the heat treatment. What an improvement.

It’s all begins to look like a camper now. Next job is one more panel to cover on the bed. Then the interior lights next.

Comment

Carrying on the theme of doing a little bit every day after work. First job wire in an over bed light with a switch in the main area and one over the bed. So I made up a loom.

Also added a power point in the main area.

Also fitted a new horn.

Then yesterday I fitted a door to the smaller compartment in the back so it’s looking a lot tidier. While I was using up my plywood and 4 way stretch carpet I knocked up a little cup holder for the front.

Next up I’m tackling the cab headliner and over cab cupboard. Definitely feels like a campervan now though!

Comment

Didn’t get much done today. Just fitted a new number plate surround.

I actually got it a few years ago to go on my T25 but never fitted it. I must have known it would be going on the T4. Lol

Comment

Finally decided to tackle the cab headliner today. It was in a bit of a state.

So I took it down and stripped off the saggy liner. Then used 4 way stretch to re cover the board. A bit of a faff to put it back but not too bad. Looks a lot better now!!

Comment

Finally decided to tackle the cab headliner today. It was in a bit of a state.

So I took it down and stripped off the saggy liner. Then used 4 way stretch to re cover the board. A bit of a faff to put it back but not too bad. Looks a lot better now!!

I did this to mine the other month with black 4 way stretch. Well I made the other half do it. The black looks so much better than the dismal grey shitty colour.

#vanlife

Comment

I did this to mine the other month with black 4 way stretch. Well I made the other half do it. The black looks so much better than the dismal grey shitty colour.

I used what I had. Unfortunately it was that shitty grey one.

Comment

I used what I had. Unfortunately it was that shitty grey one.

I meant the original, your new stuff looks darker to me and not shitty.

#vanlife

Comment

I meant the original, your new stuff looks darker to me and not shitty.

Cool. I know what you mean. The original stuff is pants. I’d prefer to have used darker but thought I’d use up this. Still got a little left. One more bit to cover.

Comment

Working...
                                X