Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blindfaith 2.Yet Another Winter Project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen this doka rear bench on gumtree Si. It said they were rare so thought you might need it

Please view this ad:

VW T4 doka rear bench seat,
    https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-...nt=app_android

Price: £ 150

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s

Comment

• Yes mate thanks. Mine have been retrimmed in like brown leather and i have a spare back rest with 3 headrests. Asked Calicampers what they'd give me for the spare but got no reply.
      Last edited by S49; 25 August 2021, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Just looked, rear seat bottom and the base/locker, worth ever penny. If i was missing those i'd be all over them thanks Fife.

Comment

• Sorry mate i thought i'd replied to your PM but things have been a little hazy.

Comment

• No problems at all mate. I wasn't sure if you'd seen my message ( I know inboxes fill up) so posted it here.

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s

Comment

• Hoping to get back at it Monday. Want the shell painted by october. Even if its bollocked on and i spent the winter wet sanding it to get me ten yard fininsh.
              Last edited by S49; 28 August 2021, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Left hand front door off and stripped, hope to flat and get some paint on this week. Think i dropped a bollock this afternoon telling the folks i'll be back at work tomorrow they were expecting me to have this week off to.But they've talked me into doing half days for a while.

Comment

• And for now i'm gonna turbo the 2.4. The 1.8 can wait got lots in the pipe line this coming year.Grown ups stuff mostly.
                  Last edited by S49; 12 September 2021, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                    And for now i'm gonna turbo the 2.4. The 1.8 can wait got lots in the pipe line this coming year.Grown ups stuff mostly.
                    Oh bollocks I flogged that turbo kit I had off mine too when you were going 1.8t. It went to Andreas though so a worthy recipient. Thinking about it, If he’s going to flog his white van though it may come back up for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                    #vanlife

Comment

• No worries mate.

Comment

• Some dodgy bloke on facebook has the full turbo kit for sale....

Comment

• Does he be buggered, i'll have to drop him a text.

Comment

• Whats a complete setup going for?
                            Whats included?
                            TP reckons the prices are bonkers atm?
                            Last edited by Activ8; 14 September 2021, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• The sheep pay big.

Mind you, having owned a 2.4d myself, I’d give both my bollocks not to ever have to endure 74bhp and all the torque of 2 harnessed toddlers ever again.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                              #vanlife

Comment

• Was thinking earlier ... what defines a scene sheep TP?

Comment

Working...
                                X