Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blindfaith 2.Yet Another Winter Project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking. Good si. Progress at last. Keep on it

Comment

• Was lucky with the weather Saturday and Sunday then got it tucked in are dads workshop today until hes back from Wales tomorrow but at least i could continue in the dry. Its a pain bringing down from its shed on the top yard to work on but beggers cant be choosers.

Comment

• Looking good in the primer, Si. Nice job!

Comment

• Originally posted by No Sliders View Post
          Looking good in the primer, Si. Nice job!
          Cheers, hoping to get at it most weekends now the weathers warming up.

Comment

• Looks like a wash out today. Maybe do the right rear door lip seal repair tomorrow or start rubbing the bonnet and front panel down.
            Last edited by S49; 8 May 2021, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Looks like a wash out today. Maybe do the right rear door lip seal repair tomorrow or start rubbing the bonnet and front panel down.
              Wash out up here aswell mate. I had good intentions. Was at the farm ready to go tae

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Just T4s

Comment

• The veiw from are bottom yard is almost as good as that one Fife, just a bit further south.

Comment

• Coming on well Si

Sent from my SM-A202F using Just T4s

Comment

• Thats the righthand door lip welded in. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4469.JPG
Views:	157
Size:	687.0 KB
ID:	324522

Comment

• Anyone know what the hole on the left of the picture is for? It goes right through and there isnt one on the left door step.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                        Anyone know what the hole on the left of the picture is for? It goes right through and there isnt one on the left door step.
                        On some higher specced Caravelles or Multivans, I'm sure there are courtesy lights in the step in or around that area.
                        Last edited by Activ8; 9 May 2021, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Its a totally different part mate, just wondered why there was a round reinforced hole right through the box section. Defo not for an interior lamp but i understand the thinking Rob.

Comment

• I’m all caught up - looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
                              I’m all caught up - looking good!

Theres a hell of a lot of work to do.But now i'm not working in the trade anymore it dont feel like a bus mans holiday.

Comment

• Same here, just caught up. Really makes me want to do a ground up resto. Classic Audi I think will do it just fine.

#vanlife

Comment

Working...
                                X