Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blindfaith 2.Yet Another Winter Project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
    Room for improvement...

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Just T4s
    Looked good in the metal

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Naff all but he’s good with a roller
      So perms are back in?

Comment

• Fossilized haha
        Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Looked good in the metal
        Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Just T4s

Comment

• Looks good to me Andreas , was the three cases of Krombacher beer pre or post painting. Should keep most insects and mammals of your panels at least?

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

What's Tommy got to do with it?
            I hold his sprayer for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
            #vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
              So perms are back in?

Me out out in the 80’s

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post
                I hold his sprayer for him.
                What's his sprayer called? Or is it a euphemism

Comment

• It was cool and at 6.30 this morning so i've painted the right wing,3 even coats, no runs(thats a first) and a lot less peel. Photos tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                    It was cool and at 6.30 this morning so i've painted the right wing,3 even coats, no runs(thats a first) and a lot less peel. Photos tomorrow.
                    Ideal. Early mornings are good, do it when the temperature is rising, can you teach me how to get no runs please, I've one in my rear pillar that aint a run it's a marathon.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                      It was cool and at 6.30 this morning so i've painted the right wing,3 even coats, no runs(thats a first) and a lot less peel. Photos tomorrow.
                      Well done Si. Was it just the start time & temps that accounted for the improved results?

Runs during the early hours isn't a good start to the day.
                      Last edited by Activ8; 21 July 2021, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• I've always been an early morning sort a bloke.I had a load of frames to paint so did my wing first then put it in dads old office portacabin to avoid insects and airborne lumps. Got a sun burnt left arm from yesterdays welding as it was too hot for a boiler suit and more of the same on the morrow as we have a huge order to finish to go to Holland.I was shattered tonight or i'd a flatted the front panel and sneaked that in for primer but not too bothered now as it feels like i'm making some headway at last.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                          Well done Si. Was it just the start time & temps that accounted for the improved results?

Runs during the early hours isn't a good start to the day.
                          Not really sure Rob. I applied the paint a lot slower as per Regs advice and there seems so much less in the air at that time a day.

Comment

• Not been down today, Had a new bloke start so i've been getting him started on the basics of sewing.We've had experianced machinist and they've only lasted a couple a days. So we prefer folk with zero machine time. Its sewing for blokes really, heavy,smelly oily canvas. We'll see how the wing looks tomorrow.
                            Last edited by S49; 23 July 2021, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Mulling over whether to do the centre roof panel and back panel of cab black. Thoughts anyone?

Comment

• No is my first thought Si.

Comment

Working...
                                X