Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
    We all told you an ECU is the future
    If you look at the oily lump of iron in the corner of my front drive i think i'll agree with you. Just dont tell Greeny or Bigred.

Comment

• Had a good blast today on numerous occasions and Robs suggestion of higher RPM’s seems sound to me. 5000rpm for the next map please sir. Nearly shat myself with euphoria when I left a chav twat in a BMW 1 series off the lights when he looked over and gave me the death stare thinking he was going to get ahead when the ones ahead merged. Thankfully it was dry and I managed to get most of the power down by the time I was approaching 3rd. By fuck does this van roar. It’s got ASBO written all over it. ‘Looks like shit, goes like stink’.

Might have to kick on with my search for a bigger turbo too as I want this thing fucking ripping at higher revs without detonating the K16. I think 23psi should be about right from 4K. I’ve mentioned it before but I’m starting to search for a Holset HE221W. They’re far more modern than my big old KKK, the flow better, they spool better and quicker and they love being abused like cheap hookers. I might even look into the HX35 but one with the right size housing might be a tad rare. I’m not too shabby at finding rare turbos though so I’ll take up the challenge.

2022 might have a lot in store for this van. I’ve got the next clutch lined up and ready to go in when I bust this one and the DMF. I’ve started slimming down the kit I’m carrying too as I’m concentrating more on Plumbing rather than general building, mainly spares rather than kit but I’ve got a few big breakers and other heavy duty power kit I can lose from carrying daily. This means I can get rid of a fair amount of weight, probably at least a quarter of a tonne. If I can get it below 2.5tonnes I’ll be happy. This comes with its own issue of the standard springs then lifting the rear a tad too much, I’m pretty confident it’ll want lowering. Despite it being fairly low but nothing daft it’s actually on standard springs as the payload lowers it fairly drastically.

Might paint it Indigo Blue like the golf as I like that colour. We’ll see. I don’t actually have any time for all the above but I’ll make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      #vanlife

Comment

• Death stare haha I love it all though I call it the Lionel Blair stare

Comment

Death stare haha I love it all though I call it the Lionel Blair stare
          Lionel Blair, tha fuck?

#vanlife

Comment

I remember the Lionel Blair haircut

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by fifet4 View Post
              I remember the Lionel Blair haircut

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s
              Great advert.

".....he does when he comes here!"

Brilliant

Glad the vans going well Tom, now pop over here and do the same to mine.
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Noel Edmunds house party , gave us the Lionel Blair stare

Comment

• "He put a fuse in the middle of your machine, and I've just told the entire galaxy how to light it."―Jyn Erso, to Imperial Director Krennik

During the Battle of Scarif, Jyn Erso managed to steal detailed plans and design specifications for the Imperial battle station known as the Death Star.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim24 View Post
                    "He put a fuse in the middle of your machine, and I've just told the entire galaxy how to light it."―Jyn Erso, to Imperial Director Krennik

During the Battle of Scarif, Jyn Erso managed to steal detailed plans and design specifications for the Imperial battle station known as the Death Star.
                    I think your on the wrong forum Jim

Comment

"He put a fuse in the middle of your machine, and I've just told the entire galaxy how to light it."―Jyn Erso, to Imperial Director Krennik

I’ll always accept Star Wars info and references in this thread Jim. Top man.

#vanlife

Comment

I think your on the wrong forum Jim
                        I went to reach for my coat and realised that I needed to first put some clothes on.

Wouldn't want to get a reputation as a flasher!

Comment

I went to reach for my *trenchcoat* and realised that I needed to first put some clothes on.

I corrected your spelling error for you.
                          #vanlife

Comment

I went to reach for my coat and realised that I needed to first put some clothes on.

You can only get a reputation for something if you do it more than once.
                            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

We all told you an ECU is the future
                              That's why WVan and I voted Remain

Comment

That's why WVan and I voted Remain
                                Hey hey hey! Keep it vans or Star Wars in this thread Jim, I’ll have non of your remoaner propaganda leaking it’s gender fluids everywhere in here.

#vanlife

Comment

Working...
                                X