The Caveman Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post

I knew you’d come round in the end. Initially one of the most vocal mTdi sceptics but now you’ve taken the first steps by admitting that having been out for a ride in it that it is in fact, unequivocally magnificent.
    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Haha...Yeh right TP.
    I thought the TT seats were comfy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post

Haha...Yeh right TP.
      I thought the TT seats were comfy!
      The sporty seats were only noted due to the G forces experienced. One day you’ll be the bigger man and admit that I was right all along. Lmfao

I’ll turn the pump up and fit 5 point harnesses and enforce mandatory neck braces.

Last edited by TommyP; 13 April 2021, 11:23 PM.
      #vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

I’d hate to have seen your unedited reply
        Full of typos and less than adequate insults usually being the reason

#vanlife

Comment

The sporty seats were only noted due to the G forces experienced. One day you’ll be the bigger man and admit that I was right all along. Lmfao

I’ll turn the pump up and fit 5 point harnesses and enforce mandatory neck braces.

You deserve a mountain of respect, credit and praise TP. There isn't a Victorian amongst us to honour the real achievement here.

Comment

You deserve a mountain of respect, credit and praise TP. There isn't a Victorian amongst us to honour the real achievement here.
            Hahahaha!! The simple stuff is always the best. This is precisely the point of the mTdi Stevenson’s Rocket.

#vanlife

Comment

• The K&N didn’t arrive today as it was supposed to. Hopefully it’ll be here by the weekend and then I’ll tweak the pump too.

#vanlife

Comment

What's happened to all the ridicule and piss taking that resulted in the title of this thread, you've changed your tune...

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

What's happened to all the ridicule and piss taking that resulted in the title of this thread, you've changed your tune...
                  Publicly yep, but it was always tongue in cheek as the months of Whatsapp messages between myself and TP would confirm. Credit where credit is due but its still very much in the early stages and Ive enjoyed the learning experience alongside TP's chosen path.

On an early van & man it could make a viable alternative upgrade to steam, coal etc. ;-)

Comment

Publicly yep, but it was always tongue in cheek as the months of Whatsapp messages between myself and TP would confirm. Credit where credit is due but its still very much in the early stages and Ive enjoyed the learning experience alongside TP's chosen path.

On an early van & man it could make a viable alternative upgrade to steam, coal etc. ;-)
                    Early man and his steam often rides past ECU shit on the hard shoulder..... just after all the air cooled wank boxes (has the last laugh)

Perfect example being yours, I’ve never even heard it running never mind you driving it!!

Last edited by TommyP; 15 April 2021, 09:36 PM.
                    #vanlife

Comment

• Not much new to report other than this turned up today:

#vanlife

Comment

Early man and his steam often rides past ECU shit on the hard shoulder..... just after all the air cooled wank boxes (has the last laugh)

Perfect example being yours, I’ve never even heard it running never mind you driving it!!

I think other drivers simply pull over ahead of you TP, in the belief that the noise theyre hearing is an Earthquake or Sinkhole forming and the World is about to End, your van being more Mad Mix than Max btw.

We'll start it up next time you're over and you can be amazed at what a 2.5 sounds like when its playing the right tune.

Comment

I think other drivers simply pull over ahead of you TP, in the belief that the noise theyre hearing is an Earthquake or Sinkhole forming and the World is about to End, your van being more Mad Mix than Max btw.

We'll start it up next time you're over and you can be amazed at what a 2.5 sounds like when its playing the right tune.

Can you do a group vid Rob as I want to see / hear it running , I might hit 170+ bhp this year

Comment

Can you do a group vid Rob as I want to see / hear it running , I might hit 170+ bhp this year
                            You're going mTDI too then Kev?

Comment

You're going mTDI too then Kev?
                              No , I ain’t no Caveman

Comment

No , I ain’t ready for the wonderment
                                Fair enough, I respect that. One day grasshopper

#vanlife

Comment

Working...
                                X