Clear All

• Didnt the first one come out in 98?
    Nowt left of the rave scene by then.
    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
      Didnt the first one come out in 98?
      Nowt left of the rave scene by then.
      To be honest... im not sure if twenty years of taking drugs could even create that.

Comment

• Originally posted by T4vancalledStan View Post

To be honest... im not sure if twenty years of taking drugs could even create that.
        Shall I draw a car and then we will see?

Comment

• The main reason for this is I was horrified to see a multipla on the image for the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
          #vanlife

Comment

• Im only half way through my effort but if that is the level of competition im tearing it up right now.

Comment

• We were supplied a new Multipla by rental agency when they were brand new, first reaction was a mix of hysteria and WTF! But having driven it hundreds of miles across europe, got to say it was a brilliant vehicle, the layout was great and it was good to drive. Sat inside you couldn't see the outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                We were supplied a new Multipla by rental agency when they were brand new, first reaction was a mix of hysteria and WTF! But having driven it hundreds of miles across europe, got to say it was a brilliant vehicle, the layout was great and it was good to drive. Sat inside you couldn't see the outside.
                But you can every time you walk up to it or see it on the drive lol rental is different as all you do is came the living shit out of them.

#vanlife

Comment

• I’m loving this new turbo, flows enough not to really feel like it’s got lag and builds up to a healthy feeling 15psi.

Rob told me about the air boxes being restrictive and I’d completely overlooked it so tonight I pull it apart and had a look:

Breathes much better now and most noticeable in the mid range.

My boost controller came with 3 springs and I had initially fitted the middle strength one but it is maxed out at 15psi. I’ve swapped for the firmest now but haven’t driven it yet.

#vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post
                    I’m loving this new turbo, flows enough not to really feel like it’s got lag
                    Bit like a VNT with the vanes locked then...

I'm on 194 bhp with 1Bar of boost so you should be well over 200 bhp with all that extra boost, what did it make on the dyno?

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

Bit like a VNT with the vanes locked then...

I'm on 194 bhp with 1Bar of boost so you should be well over 200 bhp with all that extra boost, what did it make on the dyno?
                      Not been on yet. I can’t bring myself to take it until I get the banded back on the front as it’s still got the golf wheel on.

I also need to tweak the pump. It’s pumping out a load more power than it ever has before but I don’t think it’s near your 194 yet. I’m also unsure on pump timing at the minute, I’m toying with the idea of retarding it back to around 0.75mm. Trying to do one bit at a time to see the individual effects which totally goes against my usual method of changing everything and then having no clue or cares about what did what.

#vanlife

Comment

Not been on yet. I can’t bring myself to take it.
                        Can’t face the disappointment that he needs an ecu to get the ultimate pooooooowwwwar

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Can’t face the disappointment that he needs an ecu to get the ultimate pooooooowwwwar
                          But he doesn't , quite the opposite in fact!

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                            But he doesn't , quite the opposite in fact!
                            I knew you’d come round in the end. Initially one of the most vocal mTdi sceptics but now you’ve taken the first steps by admitting that having been out for a ride in it that it is in fact, unequivocally magnificent.

Kev on the other hand is a thoroughly uncultured sheep shagging fuckpig that wouldn’t know a good thing if it came up and sat on his face and farted. I won’t waste my time trying to explain or get him to understand the clear and absolute benefits of the wondrous mTdi. He’s just not, nor ever will be, ready for its splendour.

Last edited by TommyP; 13 April 2021, 10:26 PM.
                            #vanlife

Comment

• Anyway, I put the firmer spring in the boost controller and wound it up further during the journey to work and back and it turns out that 15psi is the limit for the kitten setting on the fuel pump so I’ll need to tweak it up now. Hopefully one night this week or worst case the weekend. Still got loads of camper interior stuff to do though so the mTdi isn’t that high on the priority list.

#vanlife

Comment

I knew you’d come round in the end. Initially one of the most vocal mTdi sceptics but now you’ve taken the first steps by admitting that having been out for a ride in it that it is in fact, unequivocally magnificent.

Kev on the other hand is a thoroughly uncultured sheep shagging fuckpig that wouldn’t know a good thing if it came up and sat on his face and farted. I won’t waste my time trying to explain or get him to understand the clear and absolute benefits of the wondrous mTdi. He’s just not, nor ever will be, ready for its splendour.

I’d hate to have seen your unedited reply

Comment

Working...
                                X