X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TommyP
    replied
    Originally posted by spedwing View Post
    I’ve hit some major pot holes which have made my arse eat the seat but wheels have not even leaked … your an animal dude
    Hahahaha! Hungry bum lol.

I always try and avoid potholes especially after that one time- in band camp when I wrecked the first wheel and was stuck in Stoke for hours. I think it’s just the combination of it being a fully loaded 1200 payload van with a, erm, errrrrr 1200 worth of payload *whistles* and the 205/50 lowish profile tyres that don’t have much sidewall to absorb the impacts as much as balloon tyres.

Anyway, I’ve found this at the bottom of the Solent and stuck it on:

Irritatingly it’s a slightly bigger rolling radius so when I nail it the van dives for the oncoming Lane. I’m calling it torque steer……..

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Leave a comment:

• spedwing
    replied
    I’ve hit some major pot holes which have made my arse eat the seat but wheels have not even leaked … your an animal dude

Leave a comment:

• Activ8
    replied
    Its always the drivers side!

Leave a comment:

• TommyP
    replied
    Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post

Couldnt be that your getting a little bit, oh how can I put this delicately,.....tonk? Maybe take the salad option, a few less burgers? Operación Bikini?
    Yes, being a big fat **** won’t help. It is the drivers side……

Leave a comment:

• arfur fox-acre
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyP View Post
    I’ve busted another banded steelie……

Starting to think these types of wheels may just be for the typical 99% of weekend warrior - fair weather T4 owners and not for the select few of us that use them as they were intended to be……. and a little teenie bit past their limits maybe.

Couldnt be that your getting a little bit, oh how can I put this delicately,.....tonk? Maybe take the salad option, a few less burgers? Operación Bikini?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X