Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mike_skinner View Post
    Nice one Fife!

LED headlight bulb upgrade - flippin amazing can see into the future. But are they legal? Straight swap
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224230155062
    Not very effective, Not legal, and a complete bastard to all other road users.

Comment

• Could always use them as reversing lights in that case.

Comment

• Feckin windscreens got a creeping crack now - may have to fix that sooner than I'd thought. Gazebo for the summer and fix the windscreen crust once and for all... Not looking forward to that.

Anyone with a spare screen?

Comment

Feckin windscreens got a creeping crack now - may have to fix that sooner than I'd thought. Gazebo for the summer and fix the windscreen crust once and for all... Not looking forward to that.

Anyone with a spare screen?
          Isn't it insured? That's how I sorted mine, the insurance company use a third party to do my screen, when he rang up to sort out an appointment we got chatting and agreed he would remove the screen then wait for me to call him back to refit it. £75 excess.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

Isn't it insured? That's how I sorted mine, the insurance company use a third party to do my screen, when he rang up to sort out an appointment we got chatting and agreed he would remove the screen then wait for me to call him back to refit it. £75 excess.
            This is precisely what I’ll be doing. That or take a pic of it broken as Hans said they want that when they come out, take it out myself, repair and then get them out to stick the new one in when the paint it done

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
            #vanlife

Comment

• What about a vehicle with already no screen in it?.Asking for a friend. Mind not sure if screen are covered on the ole motor trade insurance.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                What about a vehicle with already no screen in it?.Asking for a friend. Mind not sure if screen are covered on the ole motor trade insurance.
                Fritz told me yesterday that he kept his old screen for them to temp rest in place and get a pic of it. I was just going to get a few pics of it in before I removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                #vanlife

Comment

• just renewed the insurance so its £100xs (fully comp was £120 for the year so i can understand why its creeping up) - its just the time to fix from remove to refit. I think I’ll need a scuttle and as it leaks at the top then there’s probably holes up there too. With the crack then the screen will break and its a big hole to leave open in the meantime (no garage).
                  Anyone else done a scuttle repair with a pattern panel? Whats the pitfalls?

Comment

• You may be surprised when you get the screen out. Done both ours and not as bad when its out. Have a look at the ole Blindfaith thread.

Comment

• If your brave and good with the welder, which i think you are Calicampers have a cut with the scuttle ,section of roof and the screen still in it for a 100 notes.

Comment

• Saw that - bit of a hike though to collect it. I’ve just ordered a scuttle repair panel, see if I can feather it in.. it pisses water in at the top and bottom corners so needs done. I have read blind faith many times. Fitted a new leisure battery and rear lights this afternoon so a bit more progress.

Comment

• You might be lucky and just have some pin holes

Comment

• Finally finished the sill repair and had a bit of a repaint, not too shabby
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• Nice job mate. I wondered where you'd got to

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s

Comment

Finally finished the sill repair and had a bit of a repaint, not too shabby
                                Nice. Keeping it rolling. Thanks for sharing.
                                Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Working...
                                X