• Show
Clear All

Looks tidy!!! Very tidy!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
      Looks tidy!!! Very tidy!!!

Thanks mate still plenty to do but its getting there.

Comment

I like those, they really suit the van in that colour combo. Thanks for sharing
        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
          I like those, they really suit the van in that colour combo. Thanks for sharing
          Thank you very much im love how its turning out .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	95A409A3-0F39-4E2F-88C3-C66C0239919E.jpeg
Views:	141
Size:	858.4 KB
ID:	291293Click image for larger version

Name:	11C8F083-7823-4C20-AF8B-C9AEF2F62ADE.jpeg
Views:	133
Size:	880.8 KB
ID:	291292 Some better pics from this morning

Comment

Very nice. Van looks great. The sharp edge of the bumper is sweet. I'll reserve judgment on the Projektzwo headlights though. I need to stare at the pic a lot more.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Looks nice. Are those twin headlights or trims? If you have twins why has Turk been fanying about for 40 years for then.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                  Looks nice. Are those twin headlights or trims? If you have twins why has Turk been fanying about for 40 years for then.
                  Thanks you they are the projekt zwo lights mate took me about 6 months to find a set.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                    Very nice. Van looks great. The sharp edge of the bumper is sweet. I'll reserve judgment on the Projektzwo headlights though. I need to stare at the pic a lot more.

Haha i love them mate well worth the wait and money to get a set just can’t stop looking at it myself. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Joely T4 View Post

Haha i love them mate well worth the wait and money to get a set just can’t stop looking at it myself. ;-)
                      It's not a criticism bud. Suits your van. I've got the P2 twin lamp surround so my views are concerning my own twin lamp install.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                        It's not a criticism bud. Suits your van. I've got the P2 twin lamp surround so my views are concerning my own twin lamp install.

No worries at all mate everybody has different tastes. I like them and thats all matters at the end of the day. We don’t build stuff for others we do it ourselves. Just chuck them on if you don’t like them they would be snapped up by someone thats for sure buddy.

Comment

Been looking at the pic for ages wondering what was missing.... the mid grill ain't there. Looks cool

Comment

Nice one Greeny couldn't put my finger on it but yes top marks. That could catch on. Any difference in engine running temp?

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                              Been looking at the pic for ages wondering what was missing.... the mid grill ain't there. Looks cool

Haha thats it lol I'm trying to make it a little different from the norm but have i still have the standard type one i want change.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                                Nice one Greeny couldn't put my finger on it but yes top marks. That could catch on. Any difference in engine running temp?
                                Not that I've noticed in the short trips that i have done in the old bus ill report back if does.

Comment

Working...
                                X