No announcement yet.

Operation Blind Faith, A Winter Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Mike, not at the present time i'm afraid.When we've waded through the current mountain of orders and i'm back on my feet fully one off orders my come back in but the weight of orders at present makes anything like that impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      Noticed we'd been running around with no spare. No problem i thought soon get the bracket back underneath and a wheel under it.Ten minutes later i'm under the van with no breath and i think i'll leave it till the weekend.
      Do it tommorow syndrome, no breath , I know that feeling. Managed to replace ignition switch, no more odo resetting itself.
      Chop/Boil some ginger for 10mins, that'll open your Airways.
      Last edited by Marx; 12 September 2021, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4831.JPG
Views:	235
Size:	865.6 KB
ID:	334279Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4835.JPG
Views:	239
Size:	679.4 KB
ID:	334280 Got the belly pan on at last. Swapped the painted bumper back on and even hung a spare wheel under the ole tub.

Comment

• Si. Good to see you getting things done

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4831.JPG
Views:	235
Size:	865.6 KB
ID:	334279Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4835.JPG
Views:	239
Size:	679.4 KB
ID:	334280 Got the belly pan on at last. Swapped the painted bumper back on and even hung a spare wheel under the ole tub.
            Nice day there in the " 'shire" Si.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s

Comment

• It was mate.

Comment

• I still haven't done the lefthand driveshaft seal so I thought I'd better check the gearbox oil. Not easy with the belly pan on. It's lost an egg cup full in twelve months. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220326_093726.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	837.8 KB
ID:	340130

Comment

• Oil change this week at 132000 miles. Little run to Evesham this Saturday for some T4 petrol bits and bobs. Be like a kid in a sweet shop i spect.

Comment

• Si. When you go to eversham can you look for a passenger door pocket. More like gold dust

Comment

• I'll have a look Paul. Am thinking of going the other way and deleting the drivers side on mine.

Comment

• Van X do a lefthand door pocket Paul, so theres no longer any need for folk to get held up by Dick Turpin in the new forest to obtain said "rare" item.

Comment

• I offered up her barn door spoilers over the weekend. To be fair they don't look to bad. If I play me cards right I can bond the rear door glass in the doka at the same time with the same stuff. There's always endless arguments when we do this sort a thing together. She says I think I'm always right but I insist I'm rarely wrong.

Comment

• So having been hanging around since 2019 we at last got the barn door spoilers on. And a golf four badge on the back. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220529_180341.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	701.0 KB
ID:	342422Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220529_180314.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	670.4 KB
ID:	342423

Comment

• I just love that Indian Blue - suits the T4 to a T

Comment

• Jim. What about surf blue
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X