Awesome vans si

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
    Cheers Rick, its almost finished.

Comment

• I prefer the blue van

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
        I prefer the blue van
        I'm pondering another blue one as we speak.

Comment

• You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• Trying to get used to how you post photos now on the new set up. Can someone tell me if these appear as small photos and can you confirm that if you click on them they appear large and you can scroll through them? On the above post.

Comment

• All looks good to me Si, I can see them in the post and if I click on them they’re larger and can scroll

Comment

• You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  All looks good to me Si, I can see them in the post and if I click on them they’re larger and can scroll
                  Thanks Dan. Starting to get the hang of the new set up. Didn't mean to sound too moaney on the Whats Happened To The Forum Thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post

Thanks Dan. Starting to get the hang of the new set up. Didn't mean to sound too moaney on the Whats Happened To The Forum Thread.
                    Don’t worry about it mate I hate change just as much, we’re getting old now

Comment

• Spent the last hour reading this thread from start to finish, the high's the low's and the great pictures, you've done a great job its a credit to you, just the inspiration I need at the moment.
                      I was surprised to see so much much corrosion, it looked in such good condition in the first pics, looks can be deceptive and they can hide rot very well but its now as good as it looks!
                      I hope your brother is continuing his recovery!

Comment

• Thanks Skiddy mate. Brother's well ta. Van not finished yet but are they ever? As long as I have it we'll keep posting the progress. Hoped it would inspire and help others,

Comment

• Looking good Si , I like the wheels .

Comment

• With my job change and giving up the yard in March we needed to make some space for Mols blue Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2991.JPG Views:	0 Size:	641.1 KB ID:	286422 van at home. Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2992.JPG Views:	0 Size:	674.0 KB ID:	286423Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2994.JPG Views:	0 Size:	820.5 KB ID:	286424Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2996.JPG Views:	0 Size:	664.6 KB ID:	286425Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN3000.JPG Views:	0 Size:	679.1 KB ID:	286426

Comment

• They is nothing u can't do with a grinder.
                              My favourite toy too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Are you going to use the chassis as a trailer ? Or just scrap the lot ?

Comment

Working...
                                X