You slept in a tent and Seb in the van?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by chally69 View Post
        Where did you get the iPad holder from tommo. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        Same question - that looks
        Cool.

Camping in this weather - hat off to you mate ! I ain’t even thinking my about it until I eventually get my diesel heater.

Comment

• Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
          Same question - that looks
          Cool.

Camping in this weather - hat off to you mate ! I ain’t even thinking my about it until I eventually get my diesel heater.

Aldi oil heater all the way[emoji91][emoji91]

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by chally69 View Post
            Where did you get the iPad holder from tommo. [emoji1303]

IBRA iPad Stand Clamp Mount Holder, Adjustable Metal Stand for Android and other Devices 4.7"-12.9" Inches https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B076FBY4..._XPGUDb3VX0XQ9

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
              So let me get this right,
              You slept in a tent and Seb in the van?

Nope shared the bed. He snores like a tractor, talks in his sleep and flips about. I was still awake at 0411hrs.. Only thing I forgot to take was my ear plugs.

Comment

• Cool , living the van life , would love to give camping a go in these conditions but wife won't, may have to take the kids who fancy it , and leave her indoors, looks like you had a great time , just goes to show you can have fun in winter, life's what you make it, fair play to you, and good set up too,

Come rain or shine I'm out in mine!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                  Nope shared the bed. He snores like a tractor, talks in his sleep and flips about. I was still awake at 0411hrs.. Only thing I forgot to take was my ear plugs.

So what was the tent for?

Comment

• Originally posted by damien devil View Post
                    Cool , living the van life , would love to give camping a go in these conditions but wife won't, may have to take the kids who fancy it , and leave her indoors, looks like you had a great time , just goes to show you can have fun in winter, life's what you make it, fair play to you, and good set up too,

Come rain or shine I'm out in mine!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Just T4s
                    Cheers mate! Yeah I like the cooler temps although the late oil changes weren’t fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                      So what was the tent for?

Used it to put all the extras I had to take for Seb and popped the fridge in there. I was dreading putting it away as hadn’t done it for years and I’d spent a good half an hour laughing at 3 blokes and a women in Spain this summer trying to figure one out!

Comment

Used it to put all the extras I had to take for Seb and popped the fridge in there. I was dreading putting it away as hadn’t done it for years and I’d spent a good half an hour laughing at 3 blokes and a women in Spain this summer trying to figure one out!

Lol

Comment

Once you have the knack of putting the right twist in they are simple, I've also watched people make a complete dogs dinner of them, trying to just shove them back in the bag, hoping they will magically fold up and fit.
                          Saw one couple just give up, the bloke just pushed it into the car back seats and drove off, probably because the rest of the campsite were watching and laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                            Once you have the knack of putting the right twist in they are simple, I've also watched people make a complete dogs dinner of them, trying to just shove them back in the bag, hoping they will magically fold up and fit.
                            Saw one couple just give up, the bloke just pushed it into the car back seats and drove off, probably because the rest of the campsite were watching and laughing.
                            Nope you don’t lose it! Went away first time. Apparently my Mrs ( before I met her) spent 3hrs trying to put one away at Silverstone when a Royal Marine took pity on her gave her a hand. He couldn’t do it either[emoji23]. I remember a Royal once telling me to join a decent armed force...

Comment

Nope you don’t lose it! Went away first time. Apparently my Mrs ( before I met her) spent 3hrs trying to put one away at Silverstone when a Royal Marine took pity on her gave her a hand. He couldn’t do it either[emoji23]. I remember a Royal once telling me to join a decent armed force...

The thing with those tents is the knack.... once you've mastered the twist it's almost as if the spring frame does it by itself. Mrs has a similar design for the sun shade/windscreen. She's been in tears several times & when the red mist appears it's difficult not to laugh!

Comment

• It lives!! All seems back to normal with the yellow bastard. Drove it to work today and since I topped the fluid up it hasn’t disappeared again. Garage advised keeping a close eye on it but say the clutch will need doing soon judging but the rumbling [emoji3]

Might also need to clean the rear driver side wheel..

Comment

Working...
                                X