Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tractors. Or waterpumps....you decide.
    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
      Tractors. Or waterpumps....you decide.
      Waterpump engineering with tractor like performance - yep, about my level. This was the last bike and made up from a package of bikes I bought with an ex-Forces German mate whilst out in Brazil in the '80's.

Comment

• Rigid frame and the thinests of seats....that takes me back. Numb bum after six miles.

Comment

• T4 : Battle Across Time (2010–present)

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          Been asked to supply some bike pics to a mate in one of the Military bike clubs I'm thinking of joining (I write "join" but it's a limited membership with resume, proposal and submission process). I've owned and built a few .... but the Club has a leaning towards Harleys.

Got a ton more.... but I heard the moans when I typed Harleys. ... [emoji26]
          Leaning and Harley? do those two words even go together? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Heres a K14 Compressor Map which demonstrates the capability of the AJT ACV vans with its GGB housing BUT fitting the turbine with a suitably sized compressor wheel. This map shows the turbine fitted with a 39/61mm compressor wheel. Looks pretty sweet with a wheel to pump the air properly?
            Just look at those huge 74 & 76% efficiency clouds...

Click image for larger version

Name:	K14-2464GGA or GGB Compressor Map.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	267040

The potential in the above map, with an AFR of just 18:1 (clean burn) at just 17psi peak boost this wheel has the potential for 233bhp but realistically it'll achieve 201bhp and 282ft-lb @ 3750rpm.

Last edited by Activ8; 4 May 2019, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Picked up a new boxed albeit old Jetex exhaust system this morning - cheap. No idea what it's for, stamped Jetex. The box info doesn't tie in with anything Jetex online. Seller stated it was Sierra Cosworth. Guy had an incomplete second kit so I had that too.
              Last edited by Activ8; 10 May 2019, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Quick job this afterrnoon.
                Removed the pocket from the left hand drive console (the vent feed is on the left).

Using tinfoil to create a template just four slots and two screw holes later it was refitted to my right hand drive black (?) console.

A little extra storage. I'm not keen on "full" centre consoles as sometimes we need to travel 3 up at the front so this is a good compromise.

Next job is to fit the angled gauge console but need to have a play first with a layout.
                Last edited by Activ8; 12 May 2019, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• Looks like mine only it's not full of useless shite.

Comment

• You need the rubber mat for it now

Comment

Looks like mine only it's not full of useless shite.
                      Not yet it's not. An old map book and a note pad for now.

Comment

You need the rubber mat for it now
                        I've kept off cuts of non-slip matting in grey that'll do the job. Might glue some velcro inside for an odds and sods bag.

Comment

• Van job at midday, call from the Mrs, "Grandma's fallen over twice and now can't get up - HELP!", so off we disappear -mid-mow- to pick her up. Internal sirens wailing "@! $/^" & "$@#&€£", "for #/^€*€*£ sake" anyway we get her sorted, thankfully no injuries, just bruising. Might as well get her new electric bed built and setup while I'm here and take the double divan away.....[emoji362] Hmmm no value in 2nd hand beds these days so will the split double divan bases with draws work in the van.......? [emoji848]
                          Last edited by Activ8; 12 May 2019, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Van man stuff. Top marks Rob.

Comment

• That's a good idea Rob.

Hope your grandma is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
                                That's a good idea Rob.

Hope your grandma is ok.
                                Yeh, could be Jez, might have to adjust the height of the headboard though! [emoji6]

Its the MIL mate, shes battling gravity almost daily despite the aids. No core strength, grip, legs or shoulders. Plus has forgotten how to stand or work out the process (dementia just destroys your faculties). Seeing it 1st hand is frightening!

Comment

Working...
                                X