Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob. If u found a non ticking pump u better get it patented (and get me one)
    Eberspächer and webasto haven't found one yet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

• In my experience the British are far worse and embarassing at the "duelling with UJ towels in the early hours" .... the towel rail was not a reference to this, my mate was making a valid point about warm clothes always make for a good start to the day!

Comment

• So why is an inline pump ticking?
        Air, pump angle, heat expansion, pipework?

Comment

• They are a solenoid pump type of arraignment.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• When the SU pump on my Morris 1000 stopped ticking you were in trouble!

Comment

• Everytime something new on the f.... tapatalk shit thing. Like button disappeared . But now i get bombarded with useless ad's. I wonder what sort off ad's Arthur get....
              A yes , no smiles too..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited by Hans; 28 December 2019, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Just bought a 130Ah Leisure Battery on eBay for £68 delivered.
                https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F112427659033

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                  So why is an inline pump ticking?
                  Air, pump angle, heat expansion, pipework?
                  Diaphragm pump - that's how they work. Bike fuel pumps are the same but they tick faster normally.

Good price on the battery, I'm tempted, any decent reviews on their lifespan, never heard of the brand.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                    Good price on the battery, I'm tempted, any decent reviews on their lifespan, never heard of the brand.
                    Odd ebay reviews about the battery supplier. The 1 stars are not confirmed buys, the 5 stars are buyers. I may reconsider - I'll look into the limited company tomorrow.

Comment

• Most batterys are made by 4 ish companys so they are brand warranty priced.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• That's more a car battery in my eyes, its ok for light use but not for heavy, how many deep cycles do the battery got? A good battery got min 400!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post

Odd ebay reviews about the battery supplier. The 1 stars are not confirmed buys, the 5 stars are buyers. I may reconsider - I'll look into the limited company tomorrow.
                          Problem is you want a review from someone after 12 months or so of use.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

Problem is you want a review from someone after 12 months or so of use.
                            I've asked for more info on the battery.

Super capacitors have come down in price so I might just buy £100 worth and have a play with them instead.

Comment

• I’ve got the same battery I think and so far it’s been absolutely fine but only had it a few month. Powers the heater for about 10 hours without even dropping below 12.6V output.

Comment

• Looks good if the 4 year warranty pic in the top right is actually valid?

I think a lot of eBay ads have pics stating things now that aren't valid unless stated in the description.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X