Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 701959481 dual thermo-switch 87C-76C, 93C-82C x1
    701959481C dual thermo-switch, for vehicle use in warm climates, for vehicles with air condit., for trailer towing, for vehicles with reinforced coolant cooling system, 81C-70C, 87C-76C x1 for diesel eng.+, AAB,ACV

Comment

• Heat wrap received this morning 2 x rolls of 2" x 50 feet and 12 stainless ties for £4.19, the result of a discount error for buying 2 rolls. List was £30 a roll.... I sometimes love glitches![emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        Heat wrap received this morning 2 x rolls of 2" x 50 feet and 12 stainless ties for £4.19, the result of a discount error for buying 2 rolls. List was £30 a roll.... I sometimes love glitches![emoji38]

I found one the other day on amazon and still wasn’t allowed to get the wheels. 4 x Autec commercial alloy wheels 18 inch for £37 each!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
          I found one the other day on amazon and still wasn’t allowed to get the wheels. 4 x Autec commercial alloy wheels 18 inch for £37 each!

Oh Yeh..... There's a single wheel starting at £14.50 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].... I'll keep looking! [emoji44]

Comment

• Do as the boss says tommo....there's a good boy.
            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
              Do as the boss says tommo....there's a good boy.
              Says Arf , ffs [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• What? I always do as I am told. I'm a good boy, me
                Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• [emoji56]

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                    What? I always do as I am told. I'm a good boy, me
                    Yeah right Arf.......[emoji1304]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thought I'd try the Chinesium turbo on the AXG/AHY manifold this morning as theres so much more room around the manifold...

The compressor inlet and housing are tight to the bulkhead although some wiggle room was created by cutting out the heat shielding around it, however there's simply no room for the actuator or the resulting rod as the angle fouls the actuator bracket impeding the necessary smooth movement. With the gate arm right at the rear of the housing it's looking unlikely I can make a fix. Unfortunate as the manifold would work better with the additional pipework.

Last edited by Activ8; 26 July 2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• I'm sure a man of your talent could come up with an actuator rod that'll work [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                          I'm sure a man of your talent could come up with an actuator rod that'll work [emoji106]

Yep may be, toying with putting a kink in the rod arm and making up a new bracket for the actuator. The positives are that neither the compressor or turbine housings foul the manifold. An angled adaptor could pull the turbo up and forward away from the bulkhead. Anyway it was just a trial...

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                            Yep may be, toying with putting a kink in the rod arm and making up a new bracket for the actuator. The positives are that neither the compressor or turbine housings foul the manifold. An angled adaptor could pull the turbo up and forward away from the bulkhead. Anyway it was just a trial...

That's what trials are for I guess, at least you know what's gotta be done, I look forward to the solution Rob [emoji106]

Comment

• While I had the manifold on I finally tried the Garrett GT2559 for size. The whole turbo needs clocking and the actuator relocating from the rear (removed in the picture) but these units are super compact compared to the Chinesium special. The compressor housing fouls the manifold but a 10mm plate should see that rectified.The turbine housing needs a large mounting tab ground off too. The oil and water flanges have both feed and a return on them so I'll need to adapt the pipework.

Comment

• Adaptor made for the turbo on the standard OEM AJT manifold, the manifold needs a little die-grinding to open up the flange to match the T25 opening of the Maxpeeding housing. Need to buy some gaskets to get the best seals on each of the flange faces.

Comment

Working...
                                X