Shed Seven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
    Keep heading south west and stop when it gets warm bud.
    Ill end up in Madeira [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
      Nowt wrong with a lwb. ...and yours is a good one too
      Thank you Arfur .

Comment

Side bars would finish it for me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Pavs View Post
          Side bars would finish it for me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s
          Thanks mate

Comment

MOT passed today with one advisory , off side lower ball joint , I’m very happy with the outcome , all those long weekends , late and frustrating evenings have paid off , plans are now being made for the interior .

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
              Side profile pic , I just like the compact side profile of a swb looks more symmetrical

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
              Looks good mate. Funny coz I don't like my side profile swb and prefer lwb

Sent from my D6503 using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by 888_special View Post

The ladies prefer the extra 10 inches, ....

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by 888_special View Post

We’ll do a swap mate haha .

Comment

We’ll do a swap mate haha .
                    Always check with swmbo 1st, ....[emoji23]

Comment

Not much of an update , MOT passed after a bit of work , outer cv boot and a bit of welding where the roller for the sliding door had worn through .

One advisory,bottom ball joint , I replaced that one evening this week .

Also I sorted out my center caps for my wheels , their momo alloys but I bought some VW decals from eBay and painted the center caps silver and stuck the decal on top .

They look good in my opinion , we’ll see how long they last as the decals were poor quality .

I went out for a spin the other night just to road test the bottom ball joint .

It’s looking good , I’ve been busy polishing as you can see , it looks better in the pics than it does in the metal , after all we know you can’t polish a turd

Last edited by Fruitbat; 24 May 2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Looking v good Kev [emoji106] all that graft is paying off ...

Comment

Agreed! Looking good, you'll be glad off that extra length when you're camping especially if you go for just a night and have to find room for all your stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                            Looking v good Kev [emoji106] all that graft is paying off ...

Originally posted by UncleTravellingMatt View Post
                            Agreed! Looking good, you'll be glad off that extra length when you're camping especially if you go for just a night and have to find room for all your stuff!
                            Cheers

Comment

Not much of an update , MOT passed after a bit of work , outer cv boot and a bit of welding where the roller for the sliding door had worn through .

One advisory,bottom ball joint , I replaced that one evening this week .

Also I sorted out my center caps for my wheels , their momo alloys but I bought some VW decals from eBay and painted the center caps silver and stuck the decal on top .

They look good in my opinion , we’ll see how long they last as the decals were poor quality .

I went out for a spin the other night just to road test the bottom ball joint .

It’s looking good , I’ve been busy polishing as you can see , it looks better in the pics than it does in the metal , after all we know you can’t polish a turd

Looking good Kev. Well worth all the hard work. Reckon that number plate should have failed the mot as you cant read it

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                                Looking good Kev. Well worth all the hard work. Reckon that number plate should have failed the mot as you cant read it
                                I’ll get it sorted Si

Comment

Working...
                                X