Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
    Tonight I fitted my table .

I bought the table and sequoia leg system from Clearcut conversions , the leg is expensive but a well made bit of kit .

I just need to come up with a space saving solution for the table and leg , I’ve a few ideas

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
    I think Greeny has his in a pocket on the side panel?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Is that the sequoia system?

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
        Is that the sequoia system?

Yes mate , quality bit of kit .

Comment

• Looks good! How far does the base mount protrude below the floor level? Been wondering this for when I install my table.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
            I think Greeny has his in a pocket on the side panel?

Yea I got a table storage system of Ebay

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• They do two different versions of the leg, redwood and sequoia. If you purchase through www.Chippysworkshop.co.uk they also do starage systems for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                They do two different versions of the leg, redwood and sequoia. If you purchase through www.Chippysworkshop.co.uk they also do starage systems for them.

Good site that one. Arf, that’s where they make that skull table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  They do two different versions of the leg, redwood and sequoia. If you purchase through www.Chippysworkshop.co.uk they also do starage systems for them.

Thanks Dan, there's some great choices and styles.

Comment

• They’re well made, had mine in the van for a few years now. He does a few of the shows too so worth going to some and taking a look in person.

Comment

Finally my kitchen pod is fitted , it’s been a job that has dragged its heels for a long time now .

All I need to do is connect up the gas pipe and fit the gas bottle , hopefully I’ll have that sorted before we go camping .

I’ll let the pics do the talking .

Plumping .

Waste water on the left and clean water on the right , I will find a black waste water container at some point in the future .

We have running water , via a 12v pump and micro switch fitted in the tap .

Single gas burner , can’t wait to make a cup of tea when we’re out and about .

Kitchen pod fitted .

Storage space in the cupboard .

240v / 12v fridge will be located behind the drivers seat .

Lots of hassle and problems with fitting / wiring and plumbing the kitchen pod , but I’m happy , a few minor teething problems to iron out but that’s ok.

Next couple of jobs will be fit the fridge , Tv and sort out a table , I’m thinking of fitting a wake board table , not sure yet .

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
                      Love that kitchen pod, where did you get it, we're looking for something like that for our van
                      Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

• Watch out Kev their coping ideas for a T5!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jumbungla View Post
                          Looks good! How far does the base mount protrude below the floor level? Been wondering this for when I install my table.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s
                          Approximately 10mm

Originally posted by Lubee View Post
                          Love that kitchen pod, where did you get it, we're looking for something like that for our van
                          I got the kitchen pod from Evomotion design , arse to assemble and no instructions , plus they told me only their sink/ hob combo would fit , well I didn’t buy it from them as they wanted silly money , if you do want to fit your own sink etc you’ll have to let them know you want the top uncut .

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          Watch out Kev their coping ideas for a T5!

Haha , T6 boys keeping on sniffing around too if I’ve managed to inspire people throughout my build , then I’m happy , I’m happy because I must be doing something right , as I too have been inspired by others
                          Last edited by Fruitbat; 3 April 2019, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• From Shed Seven to Shed Heaven .... nice work Kev .... [emoji106]

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                              From Shed Seven to Shed Heaven .... nice work Kev .... [emoji106]

Thanks Rob , still a long way to go ,to get it how I want it , but I’m getting there now

Comment

Thanks Rob , still a long way to go ,to get it how I want it , but I’m getting there now
                                Is it this weekend you're away?

Comment

Working...
                                X