Shed Seven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Nights are drawing in so keep pushing on.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
    Yeah I know the only reason I’ve got so much done over the last couple of days is because I booked time off work, back too the grind stone tomorrow ,shame as I was starting to get into the swing of things .

It’ll be a case of grabbing an hour here and there too work on the van .

Comment

• Excellent work mate. Coming along lovely

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
        Yeah I know the only reason I’ve got so much done over the last couple of days is because I booked time off work, back too the grind stone tomorrow ,shame as I was starting to get into the swing of things .

It’ll be a case of grabbing an hour here and there too work on the van .
        You need to start thinking of a new thread title Kev - you're turning that bus around.... keep up the good work mate. [emoji106]

Comment

• Nice work Kev. Keep posting the pics.

Thanks for sharing

Comment

• It'll soon be a summer house rather than a shed[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
              It'll soon be a summer house rather than a shed[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              More like a t4 villa, good job

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

• Van roof covered in 4 way stretch carpet and led lights fitted , what an absolute nightmare trying too do this on my own .

Not the best of pics ,but you get the idea , carpet looks darker in the photos .

Lights on , I’ve not wired them in properly yet .

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

• Nice job Kev - it coming together fast. What's your plan with the sides if you've put the roof panels in now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                    Nice job Kev - it coming together fast. What's your plan with the sides if you've put the roof panels in now?

I’m going to insulate the sides and board them and fit carpet

Comment

• Today I insulated the side of the van and mock fitted the side panels.

I do have a question , there are two air vents at the side ( bottom left ) should I put a vent in the side panels in the same location as the factory vent ?

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
                      Last edited by Fruitbat; 27 August 2018, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Mine had a vent but i have vented through the carpet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• The OEM Transporter panels have no vent in them so I made no allowance for them. The Caravelles I've had, have had no venting in the interior panelling either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                            Mine had a vent but i have vented through the carpet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
                            Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                            The OEM Transporter panels have no vent in them so I made no allowance for them. The Caravelles I've had, have had no venting in the interior panelling either.

Thanks guys .

Comment

• [QUOTE=Fruitbat;109689]Today I insulated the side of the van and mock fitted the side panels.

I do have a question , there are two air vents at the side ( bottom left ) should I put a vent in the side panels in the same location as the factory vent ?

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s[/l
                              Are they not just pressure vents, I covered mine up.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits

Comment

• Not a problem covering them up. Think they allow air out when shutting the doors, the trim panels you fit aren't really air tight so not a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X