• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
    And he is right too. Less is more.
    Seconded.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• It’s down to personal taste. If your bored of the look of it, change it up a bit. If your happy with how it looks drive it and enjoy it!!

I keep thinking of things I could do then talk myself out of it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
        It’s down to personal taste. If your bored of the look of it, change it up a bit. If your happy with how it looks drive it and enjoy it!!

I keep thinking of things I could do then talk myself out of it!!

I see somthing/think of something and change my plan to suit

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
          Love the grey bonnet and front panel. Do you think it would be too much on this old tub? [ATTACH=CONFIG]9471[/ATTACH]
          Cheers Si... The grey came about by circumstance really - a mate of mine had started spraying, so I dropped him the bonnet and the front panel to do (Skoda VRS grey). Intending to do the rest as and when, panel/door at a time... He then shut up shop and sold all his gear! 🤦

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Just T4s
          '00 1.9TDI LWB, '87 Mk2 Golf 16v

Wheel or tyre question? Just ask, it's what i do!

Comment

• Dont park it by ours.....i'll kidnap your bonnet and grille. North Wales ok for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Dont park it by ours.....i'll kidnap your bonnet and grille. North Wales ok for you?
              Fantastic - although the weather has been typical Wales!

Just got back to Devon, now to dry out all our kit...

Comment

• Custom centre caps ready to go on!

Comment

• Nice

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• [emoji106]

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• They look smart mate. Are they for your merc wheels?

Comment

• Cheers chaps!

Yes, replacing the Brabus caps that fell apart after a year...

Comment

• Been a day of fettling with the van... MOT next week maybe - not due till early August.

Checked over things, little service of locks, hinges. Decided to tighten up the sliding door handle, as it always used to move a little in use. Now I've given it a little spray grease before so it's always been silky smooth... But what struck me, after having 4-5 year old T5.1's in for random stuff failing at work, is how much more solid and durable bits are on a T4 to later generation shit...

So, service interval reset, cause it bugs me when starting up cause I can't see the trip straight away. Lights checked, belts checked, levels checked - we should be good to go.

Oh, found this in the garage and decided today was a good day to pop it in...

MK3 golf interior light, with maplight and 5 second delay... [emoji106]

Just need to find a T10 bulb that's not so blue, and fit a canbus festoon bulb as the door activated light remains very dimly lit.

All in was a good day on the drive in the sunshine! [emoji3]

Last edited by Adventure Van; 14 July 2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure Van View Post
                            Been a day of fettling with the van... MOT next week maybe - not due till early August.

Checked over things, little service of locks, hinges. Decided to tighten up the sliding door handle, as it always used to move a little in use. Now I've given it a little spray grease before so it's always been silky smooth... But what struck me, after having 4-5 year old T5.1's in for random stuff failing at work, is how much more solid and durable bits are on a T4 to later generation shit...

So, service interval reset, cause it bugs me when starting up cause I can't see the trip straight away. Lights checked, belts checked, levels checked - we should be good to go.

Oh, found this in the garage and decided today was a good day to pop it in...

MK3 golf interior light, with maplight and 5 second delay... [emoji106]

Just need to find a T10 bulb that's not so blue, and fit a canbus festoon bulb as the door activated light remains very dimly lit.

All in was a good day on the drive in the sunshine! [emoji3]

Awsome something else I want

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Nice one Adventure, everyone will want one.

Comment

• I thought everyone had already done it...

Got some more lighting mods to do over the coming months - step lights, and some puddle lights for the bottom of the doors! Watch this space. ☺

Sent from my B3-A30 using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X