Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caravelle Vr6

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Caravelle Vr6

    Last edited by LowStriker; 25th May 2018, 07:16 PM.

  • #2
    Very nice. Welcome to the forum.
    Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

    Comment


    • #3
      That's a nice looking van mate, welcome aboard [emoji106]

      Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome. Enjoy the journey with us...

        Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello and welcome. looks very nice that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hello welcome and lovelly!!!

            Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

            Comment


            • #7
              Hello and welcome, very nice!

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks all [emoji1320][emoji1303] just move to uk with my van, any meeting around barnsley ? Any place where i should come and meet great ppl?


                Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LowStriker View Post
                  Thanks all [emoji1320][emoji1303] just move to uk with my van, any meeting around barnsley ? Any place where i should come and meet great ppl?


                  Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                  I am just the other side of the hill in Cheshire.

                  Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                    I am just the other side of the hill in Cheshire.

                    Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
                    Let me see the map, directly im in darton but still is very close, and yes i would like to find my place here


                    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LowStriker View Post
                      Let me see the map, directly im in darton but still is very close, and yes i would like to find my place here


                      Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                      About an hour away

                      Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That's one taker for a north west meet.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Welcome from South Wales. Never been in a VR6 but I bet they shift.

                          Sent from my G8141 using Just T4s

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Cześć and hello. I am only 11 miles from Barnsley.

                            Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hans View Post
                              Cześć and hello. I am only 11 miles from Barnsley.

                              Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s
                              Hello there so we are close and we can meet any time U like


                              Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Just T4s

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X