No announcement yet.

Latest Bongo Fury Snaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to prove she isn't a "Garage Queen" ... we spent most of this year camping at the weekends.

Including this Halloween, in Brighton.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BF_Camp_Brighton.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	262108
    BONGO FURY - 222bhp - 390lb/ft - 16.7064 1/4
    Are you quick enough for the T17.club?

Comment

Hmmm nice idea, why that idea over a bonnet scoop or front mounted air feeds?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

very good thread and lovely van

Comment

Originally posted by slimjim View Post
          I "stood off" the bonnet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6483[/ATTACH]
          Hmmmm... I’ve been planning on getting shot of my bonnet bra and respraying black but having seen this, now thinking of a wrap instead. However wondering whether it would be just as much prep as I need to get shot of a lot of stone chips etc which would likely show up on a wrap- this is why I have the bonnet bra on!

Tom

Comment

Quite like the carbon fibre bonnet wrap

Come rain or shine im out in minr!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by damien devil View Post
              Quite like the carbon fibre bonnet wrap

Come rain or shine im out in minr!!

Got to do something with ours its covered in chips. Saw a multivan at the Barmouth meet with carbon fibre bonnet wrap looked good. Would do mine rude boy two tone check but the boss says it would be too much. If I was anygood with the old spray gun i'd flat the fecker and redo it white.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                Got to do something with ours its covered in chips. Saw a multivan at the Barmouth meet with carbon fibre bonnet wrap looked good. Would do mine rude boy two tone check but the boss says it would be too much. If I was anygood with the old spray gun i'd flat the fecker and redo it white.
                Give it a go bud. If it turns out bad cover it with a bonnet bra.

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                  I would watch out for the seagulls and pigeons !!! It won’t be covered in chips very long [emoji23]

Im dreading taking our bonnet bra off if im honest! [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

If it was those sort of chips i'd eat em myself nevermind the seagulls.

Comment

Originally posted by TURK View Post
                      I've got the smoked LED DEPO ones that I bought from T4's R Us many moon's ago. They're so much brighter, and the reaction is far quicker that standard filament bulb.
                      But I see what you mean about the fog light .......... could be a problem that ! >>

[ATTACH=CONFIG]531[/ATTACH]

TURK
                      I've got the depo smoked led units on mine. The indicator and reverse are still bulbs so your fog light mod wouldn't be affected.

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

The issue is he has no rear fog lights at all, as his ProjetkZwo rear bumper has been modified and the fog light openings filled.

TURK
                        Yeah, baby ! ........ new Multivan 151bhp AHY 'BigBlue' ; ) >> http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1023689
                        And ......... Lulu, T4 2.5 TDi short nose 126bhp > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=276554
                        The T4 Quad Headlight Project > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=249064

Comment

Originally posted by TURK View Post
                          The issue is he has no rear fog lights at all, as his ProjetkZwo rear bumper has been modified and the fog light openings filled.

TURK
                          Yes but if you watch the video he has converted the os reverse light to a fog light

Comment

If you watch the video you will see that he has wired the is reverse light as a fog light so he could yes the depo light units.

Comment

What are we talking about?

The German PZ body kit did NOT come with fog lights, as it isn't a requirement. Rather than sticking a bloody awful extra light to the bottom of the bumper (as a lot of Jap Imports have, including a Del SOl I had many moons ago) or WORSE, cutting into the lovely PZ bumper and putting a fog in there... I removed the reversing light from the drivers side and swapped in an ultra bright red LED to hook up to the fog light.

I am pretty sure that there are now twin function super bright LEDs. That do white AND red. So I may look into that, so I can have both reverse and fog in both sides...
                              BONGO FURY - 222bhp - 390lb/ft - 16.7064 1/4
                              Are you quick enough for the T17.club?

Comment

I've got the white /orange ones in the front indicator units to create drls which go out when the indicator flashes

Comment

Working...
                                X