New T4 Video series!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New T4 Video series!

I’m here to ask you to check out my first video I have done on my ProjektZwo drag racing campervan.

https://youtu.be/dBwGlfTf3Kc

Do me a favour….? Have a watch and comment letting me know how I could make it better or what else you want me to talk about?

Thank you!
    BONGO FURY - 222bhp - 390lb/ft - 16.7064 1/4
    Are you quick enough for the T17.club?

Hi James, Why do you need any input from us knobheads? You’ve got a quick van and it’s distinctive. Not sure what we can do for you other than offer advice on curtains.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    #vanlife

Comment

Yellow ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Just T4s

Comment

Very very nice van ! Looking forward to more vids , thanks for posting !

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post
          Hi James, Why do you need any input from us knobheads? You’ve got a quick van and it’s distinctive. Not sure what we can do for you other than offer advice on curtains.
          HA!!!

Just if there are way too many pics, I don’t explain it enough…. Yadda yadda yadda

I know I will get PROPER criticism here!!!

Originally posted by Hans View Post
          Yellow ?
          Yup….

Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
          Very very nice van ! Looking forward to more vids , thanks for posting !
          Cheers for that…. I better get to making another one then!
          Last edited by slimjim; 1 January 2022, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Very interesting.

Comment

Subscribed Jim

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s

Comment

Your side camera is better than the front one (or settings are better), colours look washed out on the main camera.
                Other than that.. great...keep 'um coming.
                1999 2.5 TDI

Comment

Liked and subscribed.

so, you gonna give the Turk a run for his money on the lights? We could all do with a decent set. Add my name to the list if you start one. And my opinion on your vid, it’s great. Easy to watch, informative and you left a singling carrot. Keep them coming
                  Last edited by Snowrider; 2 January 2022, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Enjoyed the video mate.. looking forward to more

Comment

Originally posted by Snowrider View Post
                      Liked and subscribed.

so, you gonna give the Turk a run for his money on the lights? We could all do with a decent set. Add my name to the list if you start one. And my opinion on your vid, it’s great. Easy to watch, informative and you left a singling carrot. Keep them coming
                      Just so long as he doesn't start having a tantrum every five fucking minutes and leaving the site....then coming back and leaving again and taking his ball with him.

How hard can it be to mould that plastic surround and pop 2 off the shelf lights onto a metal bracket? With respect to James, apart from the plastic part thats all he did.

I liked the video. Its like a build thread but I don't have to read anything.
                      If I had a critism then it would be that it was a little dull. Sorry. Needs just a smidging of humour/liveliness. (You did ask for honesty)
                      I hope there will be more to come though. Fingers crossed.
                      Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Originally posted by DubDick View Post
                        Your side camera is better than the front one (or settings are better), colours look washed out on the main camera. Other than that.. great...keep 'um coming.
                        That’s a good spot. The side is my GoPro with the front being my iPhone. I think I can tweak the settings on my iPhone to make it a bit better. Thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated!

Originally posted by Snowrider View Post
                        Liked and subscribed. So, you gonna give the Turk a run for his money on the lights? We could all do with a decent set. Add my name to the list if you start one. And my opinion on your vid, it’s great. Easy to watch, informative and you left a singling carrot. Keep them coming
                        Hilariously, I think I am going to be the first one to get a set of the Quads from Turk.
I was one of the first to order them and I think most people in front of me have SOLD their vans since he started!

WTF is a singing/singling carrot?

Originally posted by Davieb View Post
                        Enjoyed the video mate.. looking forward to more
                        Cheers chap.

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                        Just so long as he doesn't start having a tantrum every five fucking minutes and leaving the site....then coming back and leaving again and taking his ball with him. How hard can it be to mould that plastic surround and pop 2 off the shelf lights onto a metal bracket? With respect to James, apart from the plastic part thats all he did. I liked the video. Its like a build thread but I don't have to read anything. If I had a critism then it would be that it was a little dull. Sorry. Needs just a smidging of humour/liveliness. (You did ask for honesty) I hope there will be more to come though. Fingers crossed.
                        HA…. Yeah, you’d think it would be easy but from talking to him, making multiple sets will be a PITA.
                        Me just hacking mine till they worked was a bit of an ordeal. Plus I think Turk LIKES going down rabbit holes to perfection. Nothing wrong with that.

See, THAT is good honest feedback (if I didn’t want it, I wouldn’t have asked or it, especially on here!)

Will see if I can stick a few more jokes in this time (how can you joke about three engine rebuilds?) but I honestly think I was a little nervous this time round.
                        Hopefully I will loosen up a little and see if Barry Cryer is available to help me out…
                        Last edited by slimjim; 2 January 2022, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Turk likes talking about lights more than producing them.

I think the nervousness showed but I can't fault you for that, I would be shitting myself. I admire anybody who can post a video of them selves online.

Who the fudge is Barry Cryer?

Persevere with it, it's got plenty of potential.
                          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Or maybe Brian Blessed?

#vanlife

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post
                              Or maybe Brian Blessed?

Brian Blessed, known for his exuberant personality and big, booming voice, was in 1999's Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, playing CGI Gungan leader Boss Nass

Comment

Working...
                              X