Hi. Did yiu get your panel. Post a pic of it

Comment

Huskyman this is the panel complete with tinted window all for £30

Sent from my SM-A310F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan View Post
        Huskyman this is the panel complete with tinted window all for £30

Great. Bargain for £30 and a great sticker too!
        Hope you get it all sorted.

Comment

Hi. Metal man. You. Needed a bit more around the sides and top. To late now. It can be done. Just need to get it looked at by the man that is going to be lucky enough to do it. The man I know is a fabricator and welder. He been doing it all his life and very good at what he does

Comment

Huskyman when I got to the scrapyard they were then doing the last cut.When I asked them yesterday about it I told them how much I needed so they were meant to leave me more metal on the sides

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post

Great. Bargain for £30 and a great sticker too!
              Hope you get it all sorted.
              What is that sticker all about? I’ve had people wave and do that gesture to me on the road a few times and I’ve got no clue. Amongst other gestures...... I just chalked it up to some scene shite that the sheep imbeciles do to you each other.

That window looks bonded to me, a new window bonding kit to refit if you take it out. Easy peasey. I’d leave the glass in though, without it that panel will hold its shape like cooked spaghetti.

Sent from a muppet
              #vanlife

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post

What is that sticker all about? I’ve had people wave and do that gesture to me on the road a few times and I’ve got no clue. Amongst other gestures...... I just chalked it up to some scene shite that the sheep imbeciles do to you each other.

That window looks bonded to me, a new window bonding kit to refit if you take it out. Easy peasey. I’d leave the glass in though, without it that panel will hold its shape like cooked spaghetti.

Sent from a muppet
                Yeah scene shit for the Welsh 100’s

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Whats a Welsh "100"?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Fruitbat , TommyP , I have no idea what the sticker is about it just came with the window but I will be removing it anyway. I am sure someone must know what it means.Does anyone know of a way in which I can remove the window without breaking it as the guy who is welding it in won't do it with the window still in it.

Comment

The sticker is a "dub wave" and very scene.....

You can remove the window by using a cutting wire and a blade to enable it to go through the sealant, but its not 100% it will come out without braking.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Just T4s

Comment

Greeny GTC , I realised the sticker meant " VDUB WAVE " after finding the sticker on eBay.

I don't know if I will try & take the window out as I really don't want to break it.

Comment

I know its pretty well known nod kit wanting to stick granny in with the eggs. But for Justin and those not interested know I just thought I would stick it out there again.

As others have said the glass is adding strength to the panel and I can attest that its not easy to get one out without braking it unless you have experience of what your doing.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Just T4s

Comment

Whats a Welsh "100"?
                            Can you explain Kev, someone,anyone?
                            Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Last edited by Activ8; 16 October 2020, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                              Whats a Welsh "100"?
                              Can you explain Kev, someone,anyone?

No I can’t haha

Comment

Hi metal man. You get a better result with the window in place or that panel will distort all over then you will not get the window to seal after without leaking. Much stronger with it in place. As already said. Good luck trying to get it out without it breaking.. Get the right person to do it in the first place
                                Then it will be OK to leave it in. There are plenty of people that would try to claim. They can do it. But to get it done right is the awnser. I would be looking for the best man for the job if I was you even if it means travelling

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X