Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 88bhp lwb twin slider ex taxi, ex tour bus caravelle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Ah I see. Well myself & my mrs are planning on utilising the full width rock & roll now the kids can go upstairs. I can’t see it being that strong it is only ply board at the end of the day.
    Fruitbat the pod I’m looking at is a mini. The sink unit is £200 but I was going to stump for that.

Building not buying[emoji56]
    Nice , where is the fridge / cool box going to go ? I don’t think they had the mini pod version when I was looking ,I might have gone for the mini as it would have allowed me to have a passenger swivel seat . Although I’m fairly happy with my set up at the moment , I still have a few plans though

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
      My thoughts were about the weight loading for the roof with 2 sleeping occupants as I'm (erherm) well in excess of 100kg, also not too keen on asking the Mrs either (sore subject based on yesterday's family time excursion) for a real assessment of our needs!

So Rob your thinking of a load rating of 250 kg

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
        So Rob your thinking of a load rating of 250 kg
        250kg should be enough Kev?
        I think for that sort of money (great added value on the van!) I'd be buying an XXL LT or Crafter to convert but we don't need it as we have a choice of tents 10, 6, or 4 man (I mean person[emoji25]) & the Mrs dictates the accomodation setup. She's gets more claustrophobic each year.

Comment

Nice , where is the fridge / cool box going to go ? I don’t think they had the mini pod version when I was looking ,I might have gone for the mini as it would have allowed me to have a passenger swivel seat . Although I’m fairly happy with my set up at the moment , I still have a few plans though
          Cool box just fits in around us to be honest depending on how we have it. If it’s in sleep mode it will just about tuck in front of the unit. I only have a Halfords 40l but I’m planning on a proper compressor cool box /freezer in the future. They will go in the lupo trailer fed from a solar panel. I will have 2, one for food the other for beer/wine.
          I would sleep up there with one or both of the kids but I wouldn’t be humping the mrs up there put it that way. [emoji23]🤙🏼

Comment

I only have a Halfords 40l but I’m planning on a proper compressor cool box /freezer in the future.I wouldn’t be humping the mrs up there put it that way. [emoji23]����

I had the Halfords cool box but have just bought a compressor fridge , I’ve tried it at home and it’s excellent , Ive not tried it in the van yet .

I guess your not married yet Dave

Comment

I had the Halfords cool box but have just bought a compressor fridge , I’ve tried it at home and it’s excellent , Ive not tried it in the van yet .

I guess your not married yet Dave
              Lol I am actually, 6 years this year. [emoji23]
              I saw one at camper mart with a freezer, some ice for my Jameson’s is a must. [emoji106]

Comment

Lol I am actually, 6 years this year. [emoji23]
                I saw one at camper mart with a freezer, some ice for my Jameson’s is a must. [emoji106]

Haha , Yeah my compressor fridge makes ice

Comment

• Still persisting with the interior. Floor is going down this week, then my bed can go back in.
                  Fitted some new rear lights, think they have brightened up the rear.

Comment

Still persisting with the interior. Floor is going down this week, then my bed can go back in.
                    Fitted some new rear lights, think they have brightened up the rear.

Vans got a nice stance to it now mate, looking awesome...

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Ross.b View Post
                      Vans got a nice stance to it now mate, looking awesome...

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                      Cheers mate, the rear is actually higher than it will be as the bed is out along with all the caravelle trim.
                      The front will be raised to go on holiday. [emoji23]🤙🏼

Comment

• Looking good that.

Comment

• Nice work Dave

Comment

• Sexy 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

• Looking nice mate,one thing though,go easy if you’ve got full travel at the front.May find on full compression your gearbox mount and engine cover will hit the tarmac.I put in slightly bigger bump stops in at the front to replace my pancaked ones,only about 15mm tall,but i’d rather it hit that than the gearbox hitting the road.Had a few heart stopping bangs until I done that.But looking very sexy indeed biff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles02 View Post
                                Looking nice mate,one thing though,go easy if you’ve got full travel at the front.May find on full compression your gearbox mount and engine cover will hit the tarmac.I put in slightly bigger bump stops in at the front to replace my pancaked ones,only about 15mm tall,but i’d rather it hit that than the gearbox hitting the road.Had a few heart stopping bangs until I done that.But looking very sexy indeed biff.
                                Cheers dude. Mines the 88 so does benefit from the better gear box mounts. I’ve got powerflex bump stops but the Gaz suspension is adjustable so I’ve got it pretty hard. Like I said it’s coming up probably 20/30mm on the front it’s too close to call getting on my drive. [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X