Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bloke

Hi all,
    I'm a new boy so be gentle with me, been a bit nervous introducing myself as my van is not up to the high standards of you guys and I'm a bit long in the tooth now but it's a t4 and I luv it. We have a 2.5 tdi 88 bhp lwb in blue, bought in May, completely empty inside, managed to get a cheap 3 seater caravelle bed seat at the Bristol show and fitted it along with internal sound proofing/ insulation, carpet, led lighting etc. Took a chance and drove 2000 miles to the South of France in July, what a great motor!, it's done over 200,000 miles but it never missed a beat, returned over 35 mpg and we were doing 75-80 mph a lot of the way, and used no oil! It's a long time project, even the wife likes it! Looks pretty s**t at the moment, check out the wheels and those c**p white stickers but we luv it. I'm afraid we probably won't get amongst the 'elite' section of this forum with your stickers and stuff but to me it's all about enjoying the t4 and not getting on a 'winners' list. Great forum, had a short spell on the 'other' site, not for me I'm afraid. Just watching the world athletics on the tv, that remote van thing looks suspiciously like a t6, perhaps someone should replace it with a t4! Hope the pics upload ok.
    T4 believer
    Dandad

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Hey hey!

Welcome! I'm still a newbie really too!

This place is great and everyone will help!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate good to have another long wheelie. Get some pics up we are a nosey lot. Lots of good people on here who will help if they can.

Comment

Welcome along. There is no elitism on here bud. Just make yourself comfy and settle in.....You watch those stickers come rolling in.
        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Oh yeah, LWB here too!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hello and welcome.
            No pics I am afraid..
            Most have a few age related marks (Ness my 1.9td swb is no exception she has loads!) But that's all personality!!
            Biggest thing is you live her and she is being used!!
            Have fun my friend!

Comment

Welcome new bloke....
              Enjoy the ride. [emoji106]

Comment

Welcome, South of France? Nice one, that's what it's all about.

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, really appreciated

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome along dude

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

Don't worry about your van being up to scratch mate there's no prize to be won on here, mine looks great in a photo but trust me it ain't up close, as long as we all have a laugh with our vans that's all that matters 👍

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome aboard mate, good mixture of people on here, glad to see another member of team blue and a lwb too, as has already been said no elite on here, people from all over place.
                          Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Hello and welcome New bloke 😀👍

Comment

New bloke

Like TBRO said they all look good in the photos, mines a ten yard van, no elitism here, all about the craic and sharing the knowledge, of which I mainly sponge as I have little [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                              X