Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Got one...Yet!

Hi all

Feel a bit of fraud as I, or should I say, my wife hasn't got a T4 yet. She's always been a bit of a one for out of the ordinary. She was looking at the Nissan El Grande but I think I've managed to persuade her that a grey import may not be the best be the best thing to buy plus I've always fancied being part of the VW bus world.

So she's seen a few VW vans around and with a bit of research we think that the T4 is the one. So, looking for advice, our budget is about £7-8,000. We're looking for a day van or something we can convert into a day van with maybe the option for the (very) occasional over-night. We'd like to be able to seat four.

We live in Telford so are aiming to get to Camper Jam in a couple of weeks to have a look around and get ideas.

So fire away, we're eager to learn so all advice and brickbats welcome.

Hi and welcome, there's plenty of good T4s out there. Service history is a must. Cam belt and water pump changes at set intervals, mileage not really an issue as long as it's been maintained. The shows are great and full of helpful people.

Comment

Mark on here has a nice coach build forsale

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

Daleydub its gone to a new home in southampton and I have dried my eyes and now looking for one with a layout we need for Carol. Thank you for thinking of me.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Just T4s

Comment

No worries Mark. hope you find something that suits the both of you hope Carol doing better.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

You'll get a good one for that budget, don't rush out and buy on Impulse, if you have to, take your time and chose wisely.
            Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. @Dave Yep we intend to take our time. Luckily, we're not in a hurry.

Forgot to mention that it has to be an automatic as that's what the wife drives. To be fair, my Z4 is a auto and I don't think I'd go back to manual unless I really had to. Heresy to some I know

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
                You'll get a good one for that budget, don't rush out and buy on Impulse, if you have to, take your time and chose wisely.
                Yeah, this is what we did. Given my time again I would have been more selective over my choice. Still, live and learn.

Comment

Working...
                X