Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello, Im Will From Cheltenham. Bought a T4 last weekend, first van but had a few VWs including my long term project Caddy.

Plan is to tidy it up a bit, half convert the back and use it to take my 3rd scale traction engine to shows. I've already got a list of bits im after

Hello Will, welcome on board

Comment

Welcome home dude, looks a nice base van. What's the plans for it
      You can touch my beard as long as I can touch your boobs. If you have no boobs then keep your damn hands in your pockets.

Comment

Oh and a pic of the traction engine too ��
        You can touch my beard as long as I can touch your boobs. If you have no boobs then keep your damn hands in your pockets.

Comment

Cheers

Its been nicely plylined, insulated and carpeted in the back, plan at the moment is to put a slim cooker and sink unit in the sliding door side and a fold up bed on the other. Havent worked out dimensions yet to see how much room I have to play with.

Originally posted by David View Post
          Oh and a pic of the traction engine too ��

Comment

That's cooler than penguin piss dude

Comment

Haha cheers. Something other than VWs to waste money on

Comment

The traction engine is cool! Although I would still waste plenty of money on both that T4 (my build thread is proof of that!) and the mk1 Caddy....

Comment

yeh, good thing with the steam engine is no one makes parts to waste money on

too much after market stuff for VWs

Comment

True, but that helps give options for what you do to it. While I dont go on about the whole built vs bought thing, it does seem some people just go through a cataloge, pick out what they want and give it to a company to do everything and end up with an instant show van. If my chequebook was big enough.... I could do that.

Comment

Yeh, know what you mean.

I hate paying someone to do something (I think) I can do myself

Comment

This where I will probably get shot down, but I would much rather see where some one has done their own thing, eg using pallets etc., rather than just going out and buying some one else's work. That's when you see real creativity.

Comment

You may be in luck when I start doing mine haha

Comment

Originally posted by Dave T View Post
                            That's when you see real creativity.

Not to mention my bodge job! lol

Comment

It's better to try it yourself first!! That's why people invented filler! As demonstrated by the kitchen unit I'm making !!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Working...
                              X