Favour. Anyone in Torbay area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favour. Anyone in Torbay area?

Sorry to all those not in the Torbay area but I was wondering if their is anyone local that has a 3/4 RnR fitted in their van?

I'm looking at this option but wifey isn't sure its big enough for us both. Anyone willing to let us have a look (and a lie down)?

Cheers

We're down your way sometime week after next if that helps you'll be more than welcome to try ours [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

No help on the bed front but my 3/4 was in for around a month for that reason a little too cosy for us.

Comment

We're not in your neck of the woods but have just taken our 3/4 rock n roll bed out because my other half is a big guy and it was a bit of a squash, found myself pushed close up to the side of the van by morning. Just put in a full width, not used it yet but looks more roomy.
        Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

This could be a option on chally69 build thread
          https://just-t4s.co.uk/showthread.php?t=932

Custard cream build.

sent from over there

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. Problem I've got is that I want the van to be "all things to all men" and so I'm just procrastinating over what the hell to do. Paralysis by analysis - its always been my problem.

Comment

Got 3/4 fitted in my van (cabinets down one side) more than welcome to try I'm in exeter so not far from torbay

Sent from my SM-G920F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Dazteen View Post
                This could be a option on chally69 build thread
                https://just-t4s.co.uk/showthread.php?t=932

Custard cream build.

sent from over there
                Yes, this is working real well for us, still got loads of storage plus a king size bed.

Comment

Thanks people.

dhawky that's very kind I'll see what we've got going on as to whether we will be able to get up to Exeter in the near future.

chally, I like what you've done but I'm not sure its what we were looking for. Then again, it might be!

Comment

This was the issue that caused the procrastination of my interior. I wanted to be able to have a bed that had seatbelts, have enough storage, and be able to take the bed out easily to carry a motorbike or for work. I wasn't keen on having a 3/4 bed as I sleep like a starfish and the dog seems to take up more room than his size would suggest. I bought a 3/4 rock and roll bed with the intention of building a side bed section with storage underneath so it would be a full size bed when everything was flattened out, and would be in an L section when in the seating position. Got the bed, lay on it, and found it was actually ok, so for all that indecisiveness ended up with a very traditional and boring interior
                    Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

Originally posted by Lubee View Post
                      We're not in your neck of the woods but have just taken our 3/4 rock n roll bed out because my other half is a big guy and it was a bit of a squash, found myself pushed close up to the side of the van by morning. Just put in a full width, not used it yet but looks more roomy.
                      I must owe you an apology Lubee, I first thought you were a female but didn't realise you were a fella

Comment

Hi bud, I'm in Paignton and have a lwb t4 with 3/4 r&r bed, if you are still looking to check out this option could arrange to meet

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gavcampbell45 View Post
                          Hi bud, I'm in Paignton and have a lwb t4 with 3/4 r&r bed, if you are still looking to check out this option could arrange to meet

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk
                          That would be great Gav. I would really appreciate it. PM me your address and we can go from there.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
                            I must owe you an apology Lubee, I first thought you were a female but didn't realise you were a fella
                            I am a female.... But i do have a fella. I'm sorry if i confused you somehow.
                            Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lubee View Post
                              I am a female.... But i do have a fella. I'm sorry if i confused you somehow.
                              It was a poor attempt at humour lubee, after you stating you were getting a full width r&r due to your other half being a big fella

Comment

Working...
                              X