Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all

Hi everyone

I've owned a 2002 2.5TDi for about 10 years as a work van (I fit kitchens and bathrooms), and now that I am planning early retirement, I'm intending to convert it to a camper. Hence the sign up to get help and ideas! I'm based in Cambridge.

Cheers

Martin

Welcome to the mad house

Comment

Hi Martin and welcome aboard! My van was also a 02 work van which when I packed up I converted. Hope you'll enjoy doing it as much as I have.

Comment

hello mate good luck with the conversion!

Comment

You will find plenty of ideas and help here! If you need help just ask. We are not the biggest forum (yet) but we are always happy to help!

Comment

Originally posted by JonR6 View Post
            You will find plenty of ideas and help here! If you need help just ask. We are not the biggest forum (yet) but we are always happy to help!
            And have a lot of knowledgable people so far [emoji106]

Comment

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I've been to the "other place" but although there is a lot of good stuff, there is some much tosh it is like wading through treacle to find anything!

I have a few immediate questions which I will fire off over the weekend, and post up a picture as is!

Cheers

Martin

Comment

Good luck Martin, don't know how many B & Q units you will get in the back but what the hell, have a go..

Comment

Working...
                X