Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone I and a new member to this site. I am hoping to buy myself a t4 soon. Could you please tell me how much a reasonable van would cost. Don't want any thing to great as want to do it up and put my own stamp on it. Thank you David

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s mobile app

Budgets go from 1500 to 6000 for a blank canvas so need to be a bit more specific [emoji106]

Comment

And welcome aboard

Comment

Exactly... let us know what you need/want. 1.9TD, 2.5, a conversion maybe on a 1.9TDI? Long wheel base or short? Are you worried about mileage (dont be... well serviced they will go on forever!)

But welcome, we have a silly amount of knowledge and love for these vans... so feel free to pick our brains!

Comment

Thank you all for your response. I have to say I would like a tdi but I'm aware that fetch more money. So to be honest just something with a good she'll on it. Thanks David.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Welcome along give you a tip don't rush in lol

Comment

Is there any kind of club or meetings around the Peterborough area. Or where would the nearest by please

Comment

Are there many other members I'm my area.

Comment

I have seen Van sell from as low as £600 to as high as £3000 depending upon condition and who is selling as some sellers upon ebay will have friends to pump the prices up. I would suggest not to rush into buying and set a firm maximum price and force yourself not to exceed that price as owning a van in an endless list of jobs that you want to do to the van or things to buy for the van. Good luck and I can assure you that owning a VW T4 can be great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by davis shoulders View Post
                    Are there many other members I'm my area.

I'm going to set up a members area/meet part so people can post to arrange these things. Might be a little slow to start whilst the numbers increase.

Comment

I still see a few builders vans around where I live which I think will be forced out of London sooner or later due to emissions. I have always half a mind to see if I can find one and snap it up cheap....

Comment

Working...
                      X