Midnight Blue Swb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Blue Swb

Here's my midnight blue swb t4 recently professionally resprayed. Had a lot of airbrushing since this picture.
    Have the same blue and black combination for the new wheels also .Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0113_1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	269422

This is the vans current state as all the dashboard is pulled out so I can start installing the central locking, alarm and power windows. Also dash is being retrimmed by my dad Mid England Retrims.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0361_1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	257136

Comment

Bed now fitted, and twin exit rear exhaust from pptuning fitted also looking good, tyres bought and wheels nearly ready to go on the van. Slowly but surely.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0471_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	257328Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0468_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	257329

Comment

Shiney parts Josh! When you planning on finishing mate [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Well I do have lots more photos but there for after reveal. Hoping to have her ready for wurzle dubs. Will finish the build thread once finished also. Dads got a trick idea for the upholstery also, lots of work involved with the sewing machine 😉😁 can't wait to drive it

Comment

Bet you can't! You'll be a mature driver by the time you've finished

Comment

I won't need it by the time I get it finished, il have my free buspass by then lol

Comment

Cherry blossom the cab steps today to make them look more presentable, rather than dull dirty grey. Also been cutting and fitting carpet. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0594_1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	257333

Comment

By cherry blossom do you mean the shoe polish? Sorry for being thick ..... [emoji849][emoji849]

Comment

Yes he does [emoji39]

http://just-t4s.co.uk/showthread.php?400-Vanwest-2016

Comment

Does that work?? It looks good but I would have thought it would come off?

Comment

Has anyone got any suggestions what to use to make the old black van may look better?

Comment

No mate it lasts for ages and ages and doesn't run off on clothes either [emoji106] loads have done bumpers, door cards, dashes the lot

Comment

Ideal, sorry just read my post back and realised I should pay more attention [emoji15] I meant to say what can I use to improve the look of the old black mat in the van? I've put a carpet on but the wheel arches are still looking crap!!

Comment

Cherry blossom it mate you'll be amazed [emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                              X