Caravelle Owners Help Wanted Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caravelle Owners Help Wanted Please.

You all know what i'm like with seats. Now have a folding rear double thanks to Stevemc. Anyone got a pic of the folding double in the van? Think the single I had in before was too far back as I couldn't get the marks in the floor to line up as far back as that single was fitted. Got it to line up with the dimples further forward but was just hoping to see how they are factory fitted before I drill the floor. Here's where I think they should go. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1663.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	272720

Originally posted by S49 View Post
    You all know what i'm like with seats. Now have a folding rear double thanks to Stevemc. Anyone got a pic of the folding double in the van? Think the single I had in before was too far back as I couldn't get the marks in the floor to line up as far back as that single was fitted. Got it to line up with the dimples further forward but was just hoping to see how they are factory fitted before I drill the floor. Here's where I think they should go. [ATTACH=CONFIG]11953[/ATTACH]
    That looks about right to me Si. The backrest is slightly forward of the C pillar.

Comment

Cheers Rob.

Comment

Panic over. I know have a great folding double in the back and not a van floor full of unwanted holes.Result.
        Last edited by S49; 19 April 2019, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
          Panic over. I know have a grear folding double in the back and not a van floor full of unwanted holes.Result.
          I think mine sit 5mm further back [emoji23]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Comment

get on.........

Comment

After having a nose at Benf's red oxide caravelle today I can confirm I have the seats in the right place. Its funny how if I try to fit anything none vdub it never goes well. I'm sure the old tub is trying to tell me something.

Comment

Working...
              X