What fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fuel

Just a quick question, as the vast majority of t4's are diesel what diesel do you guys run. Ive had diesels in the past that run like a bag of nails on supermarket "biofuel", is it worth in your honest opinions paying more at the pumps for the premium diesel?

Buy a t4 they said... It'll be fun they said.
    Buy a T4 they said... It'll be fun they said!!

I use texaco standard and the controversial diesel rhino in mine, seems to run well.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

I use the standard shell diesel, seems to run fine

Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s

Comment

Supermarket diesel and 100 ml of two stroke with 30 quids worth of diesel. Was sceptical at first but sat at the lights the other day thought my van was a bit noisier than normal and remembered I forgot the oil when I added the last 30 quids worth a few days earlier. Seems to work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
          Supermarket diesel and 100 ml of two stroke with 30 quids worth of diesel. Was sceptical at first but sat at the lights the other day thought my van was a bit noisier than normal and remembered I forgot the oil when I added the last 30 quids worth a few days earlier. Seems to work for me.
          I will give that a go and see what happens to t4 Ted

sent from gadget

Comment

supermarket diesel, usually asda and nothing else and to me it runs OK

On the seventh day there was the t4

Comment

Quality fuel only - Esso mostly cause that's my local. It's only a few pence more than Tesco, and I still get club card points... 😁

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Just T4s
              '00 1.9TDI LWB, '87 Mk2 Golf 16v

Wheel or tyre question? Just ask, it's what i do!

Comment

I stopped using supermarket fuel years ago. I use Texaco mainly because it's local. To be honest I've never been one for working out mpg or comparing prices. But believe supermarket fuel to be of a lower quality.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Wilkes View Post
                  supermarket diesel, usually asda and nothing else and to me it runs OK

This^^. Always used it in all my diesels , never had a problem. Usually its Morrison's or Sainsbury's as they are the nearest and cheapest.

Everyone's experience with supermarket diesel seems to be different but I can honestly say I have not had a single issue with it and, whilst that continues, I'll continue to use it.

Comment

Esso full tank with 300ml of 2storke

Comment

Going to give the 2 stoke a go again
                      dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

What does the 2 stroke do if you add it to your fuel ?

Comment

Same as Burgmeister, always used supermarket normally Tesco fuel as it's nearest, never had a problem, even in cars with all the sensors that are supposed to fail as a result ?

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

I had major trouble with my Mondeo tdci It hated supermarket diesel and threw up error codes all the time unless it was the premium stuff.

Buy a t4 they said... It'll be fun they said.
                            Buy a T4 they said... It'll be fun they said!!

Comment

Strange I had the same car but no problems with Tesco fuel ? Still flogged it and got my 1.9td no error codes on that lol

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X