Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3 show challenge :)

Hello,

Vanwest was an excellent start to the show season and next up is the 3 show challenge.

I am doing 3 shows over 3 weekends ( and working here during the week, to get you guys insured ).

First up is Wurzledubz - 26th to 29th of May. This will be my 3rd time at Wurzles and its the only show we don't actually trade at. We sponsor Wurzles to support Keith aka Chippys workshop as he is a very valued client at A-Plan. Really looking forward to this one.

Next is The West'est VW show in Pembrokeshire. I was more than happy to support the show when the owner got in contact.

And finally Bristol Volksfest on the 09th to 11th of June. This show was highly recommended and I was very happy to book our trade pitch. This show will be fun as we are trading with our Friends at Dubtoberfest.

I am working on some great prizes for the show and currently have a custom made van shade and some rugs from Nick at Rugs for bugs. I will post the prizes once they are all confirmed

At Vanwest we were really busy all weekend and had some lovely comments during the weekend. I enjoy getting out and meeting you guys and I know by being an honest paid up trader that the shows continue to grow and you guys get to have a great time .

After these 3 shows, I get a short break before Camperjam, Dubtoberfest and Busfest..

Hope to see you all around.

Dan
    A-Plan
    01635-879910.
Working...
X