Mushroom Bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mushroom Bolts

Having kindly been given a centre row of caravelle seats for the old tub off that gent Ross b I can see where they go on the floor. There are depressions that line up with the holes on the seats with a centre dot in them. My question is if I drill em will there be as I suspect the threads underneath? My only wonder now is which of the six positions to put them

Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Having kindly been given a centre row of caravelle seats for the old tub off that gent Ross b I can see where they go on the floor. There are depressions that line up with the holes on the seats with a centre dot in them. My question is if I drill em will there be as I suspect the threads underneath? My only wonder now is which of the six positions to put them
    Can you see underneath your van to see if the nuts are there? I'll post a picture of mine so you can get an idea of where they are. I take it you have a double and single?

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
      Can you see underneath your van to see if the nuts are there? I'll post a picture of mine so you can get an idea of where they are. I take it you have a double and single?

They actually look like channel section with the locknut tacked on.

Comment

Located in the crossmembers

Comment

I made my own out of some 6mm plate. But you can still buy the original spreader plates from tps i believe. Or ebay. The dimples are in the floor except for the ones closest to the offside midfle panel. You will have to measure them out if you want them in the second row position.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Just T4s

Comment

Update, its van 3 Si nil as there are no threads. But all the depressions line up with the seats. Just putting the fplding table one (centre seat) on the near side for now. If I put the nearside bolt in the cargo tiedown thread the rest line up with the depressions in the floor have drilled the other front hole,rain stopped play will get in tomorrow and put up a picture. Thanks for the advice chaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopdub View Post
              I made my own out of some 6mm plate. But you can still buy the original spreader plates from tps i believe. Or ebay. The dimples are in the floor except for the ones closest to the offside midfle panel. You will have to measure them out if you want them in the second row position.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Just T4s
              You could as you said make them out of 6mm plate , drill a clearance hole in the centre of the plate and weld the nut on and hey presto you have your very own spreader plate , lick of paint and jobs a good un

Comment

Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post

A folding centre one and two single outside ones.Holes for one seat ready have M10 nuts and some hefty washers that would hold up the Clifton suspension bridge
                Last edited by S49; 30 March 2018, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                  A folding centre one and two single outside ones.Holes for one seat ready have M10 nuts and some hefty washers that would hold up the Clifton suspension bridge
                  Very good Si

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X