All types bodlewyddyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All types bodlewyddyn

Any one going this year or been b4 ... any good?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s

Screenshot_20170416-182043.jpg

Comment

20170417_103452.jpg

Comment

Don't no why there blurry [emoji20]

Comment

I stopped doing it years ago as it turned in to chavs at the Castle as we now call it. Just full of numptys that steal and start fights.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Just T4s

Comment

Your joking? Me and my m8 were thinking about going as we live fairly close but can't be arsed with that going on.

Comment

That's only my opinion I started going about 10yrs ago and stopped going 4/5 yrs ago as I could see it getting gho worse every year I do still have mate who sells there and he does tell me some story's every time. But others might have good things to say about it.

Comment

I might go this year as its my first time there and I'll let you know, if there's any twats about still lol it's close to rhyl and there's some right messed up ppl around there so maybe that's why

Comment

Yea well let me know cheers. There's another show on the same weekend at llangollen.

www.vangollen.com

Comment

Yeah I seen that Razorlight are playing there, I might go early morning to the castle and head to llangollen early afternoon and stay the night

Comment

Originally posted by Rob L View Post
                      I stopped doing it years ago as it turned in to chavs at the Castle as we now call it. Just full of numptys that steal and start fights.

Hi Rob I've been today, yes it's still full of chavs [emoji23] , but no stealing or fighting! Everyone was pretty chilled out, must of been all the weed they were smoking! ..... Broad daylight .... Kids everywhere, i was standing at the ice cream van and thought ... oh wats that smell???? A few lads looking at a car with a big joint in his hand lol. The event was bigger than bustypes but the stalls wernt as good, just people taking it in turns to rev there engine's lol but was ok for the money and some very nice vehicles there [emoji106]

Comment

Went for the weekend didn't see or hear of any trouble there was a few kids driving like idiots on Sat evening but all in all a good weekend

Comment

Would you be going to the next one there Jones7777?

Comment

Yeah I probably will was a nice few hours out, don't think I'd camp there though

Comment

Originally posted by jones7777 View Post
                              Hi Rob I've been today, yes it's still full of chavs [emoji23] , but no stealing or fighting! Everyone was pretty chilled out, must of been all the weed they were smoking! ..... Broad daylight .... Kids everywhere, i was standing at the ice cream van and thought ... oh wats that smell???? A few lads looking at a car with a big joint in his hand lol. The event was bigger than bustypes but the stalls wernt as good, just people taking it in turns to rev there engine's lol but was ok for the money and some very nice vehicles there [emoji106]

Thanks for the update, we did Vanjamboree up in Newark it was an excellent show and will be going back to that.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                              X