pop tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop tops

the pop top roof is a serious outlay money wise, if l invest l am looking at a side lifting roof, any advice would be welcome as regards good value on the product, or am l completely wrong and the end elevator is the way to go. Any manufactures to avoid?

Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
    the pop top roof is a serious outlay money wise, if l invest l am looking at a side lifting roof, any advice would be welcome as regards good value on the product, or am l completely wrong and the end elevator is the way to go. Any manufactures to avoid?
    I went and looked at the side lift didn't think there was much room as the front elevation, my front one sleeps two it all depends on what you are going to use it for

sent from over there next to the tree

Comment

Got a front elevation one on mine, works well with my internal layout, (3/4r&r bed with cabinets behind drivers seat), sleeps 2 in roof. Wouldn't work so well with a walk through set up though. If you are going for a walk through set up a side elevating roof would work better as would give standing room front to back, not sure if could comfortably sleep two though. Someone else on here will be able to comment with first hand experience am sure

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a walk through with a full width rnr works fine

Comment

I've a front elevating one on mine and I made my bed boards bi fold to allow more standing height further back. I have a side bed and a tv unit built in roof at rear of van so can stand as far back as the tv unit if this makes sense. I'll try to get pics in daylight tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

come on lads put some pics up please so we can see what your talking about it make it so much easer to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazteen View Post
              I went and looked at the side lift didn't think there was much room as the front elevation, my front one sleeps two it all depends on what you are going to use it for

keeping the missus happy

Comment

Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
                keeping the missus happy
                It'll take more than a poptop if anything like mine

sent from over there

Comment

Same here. She says she has only been wrong once, a time when she thought she was wrong but it turned out she was right.
                  She is a shirt front, never happy.
                  Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Working...
                  X