CarFest North 2018 - Anyone going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarFest North 2018 - Anyone going?

The tickets for Chris Evans' Radio 2 CarFest North (Bolesworth Estate, Cheshire) go on sale next week at 8am on Thursday 9th November.

Anyone planning to go...

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    The tickets for Chris Evans' Radio 2 CarFest North (Bolesworth Estate, Cheshire) go on sale next week at 8am on Thursday 9th November.

Anyone planning to go...
    As a club the rssoc (the scimitar club i am a member of) were invited to show when car fest first started. So we turned out 7 brilliant cars each for south and north for the first 2 years. But they wanted over £70 per car per day (all passenger's included) but one thing you soon realise is that surprisingly little of the money taken ends up at children in need. So as a club we decided not to support.

However I will say it's a fantastic day out!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
      As a club the rssoc (the scimitar club i am a member of) were invited to show when car fest first started. So we turned out 7 brilliant cars each for south and north for the first 2 years. But they wanted over £70 per car per day (all passenger's included) but one thing you soon realise is that surprisingly little of the money taken ends up at children in need. So as a club we decided not to support.

However I will say it's a fantastic day out!!!!

Sorry to hear that, but its understandable. We've been several times , both as day visitors and campers and had a good time. Spotted loads of T4's in the carpark areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        Sorry to hear that, but its understandable. We've been several times , both as day visitors and campers and had a good time. Spotted loads of T4's in the carpark areas.
        That and if your showing it's a verrrrrrrrrrry long day
        In before 0730 in the morning and you can't leave til after 1930 (due to public movement!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
          That and if your showing it's a verrrrrrrrrrry long day
          In before 0730 in the morning and you can't leave til after 1930 (due to public movement!!)

How long have you owned a Scimitar? One of my favourite cars whilst growing up ... that and the Triumph GT6!

Comment

Had my GTC for 15 years and we had a different one before that. But I have been around them most of my life as my dad has had them since 1980 ish (lotus mainly before that) we have also had a gilbern invader 2

Comment

Working...
            X