Carpeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpeting

Does anyone know if I can buy a ready made sort-of pre moulded carpet for the inner (obviously) rear wheel arches of a T4? Something which is already cut or fixed into shape? I don't fancy having to cut out for the curves.

Originally posted by Dolores View Post
    Does anyone know if I can buy a ready made sort-of pre moulded carpet for the inner (obviously) rear wheel arches of a T4? Something which is already cut or fixed into shape? I don't fancy having to cut out for the curves.
    Use 4 way stretch carpet, it's so easy to fit (much easer than pre made kits) and for the floor I have gel backed carpet, again easer than you would think to fit. Others have either laminate or lino.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

As greenie says using the 4 way stretch carpet is quite easy. I done the arches 1st thought if I can do them the rest will be no probs..if you want to use altro vinyl flooring Harrison trim sell it pre cut but that's not that hard to do either 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Dolores View Post
        I searched for these when starting my van but in the end just used 4 way stretch like the others said and it was genuinely easy.

Tom.

Comment

Russ Walker does good carpet, Trimporters

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

My camper was already lined and floored when I bought it but the guy who fitted mine used Veltrim. Really looks good.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Just T4s
            Love Life, Love T4`s.

Comment

Working...
            X