Project grumpy pants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project grumpy pants.

So its finally at its new home. Found a engine yesterday 2.4 to cheap to turn down so will put that in instead of doing top end or converting to a 2.5.

Next pic is of the r&r bed in the back The owner told us it had a r&r in the back couldn't stop laughing when he opened the door i even asked if he was joking. When i told him its was out of a bed sofa he was shocked i said you could use it as a bed but never for passengers. Hes reply i kind you not ..It could be bolted down and somehow fit seat belts!!!! The name comes from it looks so grumpy no grill and not top part of the engine and i'm sad and like to name my vehicles

dyslexics are teople poo

With that Irish plate, got to be paddy

living the dream

Comment

Yeah it's a paddy but my retro caravan is called paddy box haha the vans all registered just need to send of for new plates
      dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

Cant help but comment, is that your yard. If so whats the motor home in the back ground ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave T View Post
          Cant help but comment, is that your yard. If so whats the motor home in the back ground ?
          Looks a little like an LT doesn't it

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

I'd go with a Talbot by the colour

living the dream

Comment

It's ours and the brother in laws we got a unit next door to him so share the land. Wish it was a LT but unfortunately its on old rusty renault motorhome
              dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

Engines in runs sweet 1st turn of the key Click image for larger version

Name:	1478602230710.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	257924
                Bonnet ready for paint.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	1478602283885.jpg
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	257925
                Next is abit of body touch ups doesn't need alot very clean van for the year. Need to get it done asap to start on the caddy which I've talked and bribed hubby in to me keeping it [emoji12]

Name:	1478602480100.jpg
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	257926
                dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

Getting there now abit more carpeting and other side window then it's done

Name:	received_1167264440054197.jpeg
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	258204
                  dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

Working...
                  X