Hello from Norfolk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Norfolk

Recently bought my first T4 and just love it, she's old and far from perfect but she's mine and that makes me very happy.
    Here she is, will do some inside pictures at the weekend IMG_1475099623.459199.jpg
    Zac

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Looks good.

Comment

How much is it lowered by, I've got a long wheelie that needs dropping but don't know how much by. Yours looks about right.

Comment

Smart looking motor Zedbee, as you said let's have some more photos. What part of Norfolk you from ?

Comment

Very nice Zedbee

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Just T4s

Comment

Nice! I wish I had a lwb.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Just T4s
            My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum and the world of T4s. Plenty of help and advice here mate.

Comment

Hi zac welcome aboard
                I went for a lwb got there it was a shed so went for the lesser shed swb lol

living the dream

Comment

Thanks all.
                  She was lowered two owners ago so do not know any details about how much by. It's pretty firm with very little roll, taking some getting used to but every time I drive her I smile.
                  I'm just outside of Norwich although not a native of these parts lol.
                  Inside was converted by previous owner, will get some more pics up soon
                  Z

Comment

Love a LWB!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Just T4s
                    '00 1.9TDI LWB, '87 Mk2 Golf 16v

Wheel or tyre question? Just ask, it's what i do!

Comment

Welcome aboard Zebdee...

And welcome to the LWB gang..

Comment

Don't know how people have enough room in a swb lwb all the way 😁

sent from the van

Comment

I do like the LWB, it was by chance I got the LWB. Just the right one at the right time, took her up to Skeggy for a drive and was genuinely taken back by the good nature of most VW community. Random people waving at me all the way, great fun all day.

Comment

IMG_1475244118.214265.jpgIMG_1475244129.993566.jpg IMG_1475244140.213226.jpgIMG_1475244151.802827.jpg

A couple more pictures showing the inside, table hangs on back bracket during transit. Front chairs both swivel and there is a little storage box between them. Thinking about cooker and fridge options, what's your thoughts on those?
                            Cheers
                            Z

Comment

We do most of our cooking outside on either gas stove or babie as we don't want food smell in the van. As far a fridge we just use cool boxes but are going to invest in a decent one maybe pelican or yeti. These can keep ice for upto 5 days and even after that just top them up. You have got much more room in a cool box for the beer.

Comment

Working...
                              X