T4 noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T4 noob

Hi I'm Dave who is one of possibly very many Yorkshire men living in the north of Scotland.

The time has come for me to purchase a T4 after spending a frustrating 8 years persuading the wife that it's a practical and sensible purchase hee hee

The problem I'm having is I want to part ex my mondeo estate currently valued at £7500 but seem to be struggling to find anyone that wants to part with a van in exchange for a mondeo.
    I've been looking around the £6000 mark to allow room for negotiation and if all goes well leave me some funds to personalise the van.

Does anyone know of a trader/dealer that would have a van around the £6000 mark?

Many thanks Dave

Where abouts in Scotland are you Dave. t4's are hard to come by up there

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

I'm in inverness I'm willing to travel for the right van tho, plus if it's a pert ex it's a simple drive the mondeo down and the t4 back with a big smile on my face

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Affraid it may be a case of keep your eyes open for the right one in the right place.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Looking that way patience is really not my strong point [emoji85]

Comment

Cant you sell the Mondeo get a cheap run about till the right van comes along.

Comment

However.
              I sold my hot roded scimitar one day and got my t4 2 days later my wife went APE!!!!!
              However 18 ish months later she loves Ness, the space the economy (compared to my scimitars) the table the tv in the back. She even likes the fact that other t4 drivers wave when you pass.

Comment

That's a win win then mate.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                  That's a win win then mate.
                  So right!!

Comment

I was lucky enough to buy my T4 from just outside Aberdeen last September but I was told there's not a huge amount up there but if you are lucky enough to pick one up and drive it south you can ask more for it if you want to sell.
                    Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Davemc View Post
                      Looking that way patience is really not my strong point [emoji85]

Haha know that feeling ! Theres so many for sale near me , but I'm on the south coast so they are popular !

Comment

Mind you I've waited patiently for a fair few years now slowly persuading the other half so a few months to get the right one will be worth it I suppose!

Comment

Originally posted by Davemc View Post
                          Mind you I've waited patiently for a fair few years now slowly persuading the other half so a few months to get the right one will be worth it I suppose!

It will I rushed in and ended up having to strip everything out and start again he'd made a right cats arse of it and he does it for a living ☹

Comment

You really need to test drive a few too, you'll soon know what's good or bad !!

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Some great advice the mondeo will be getting properly advertised after a clean up this weekend, I have my eye on a £300 Bangor to use for an interim solution then the hunt will be on

Comment

Working...
                              X