• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They probably do think that.
    Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      Spent the last hour watching the Police helicopter circle overhead. It happens so often i'm starting to think the local plod think Mollys reptile sheds are cannabis factories. There'd be some sort of row if we got raided and they would upset our Rosie. Mind their faces would be a picture when they opened the shed doors.
      Youve got rights mate. Use'em. Make a noise complaint Si an hours hovering must upset your girl & community as its in breach of noise pollution and outside their legal powers. Be specific with the timings. We're there any Police on the ground? Had something similar with the local hospital & Air Ambulance. [emoji106]

Comment

• Our ex neighbour works with them in a similar roll to Greeny so will say something to her as I don't want any needless visits, mind I could do with a new front door Have heard of them getting it wrong and just don't want it to be us. You'd think they'd do plenty of snooping before they knock someones door in. And of course its not the 70's anymore.
        Last edited by S49; 27 October 2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
          They probably do think that.
          Send us a cake with a file in it if we get locked up.

Comment

• Don’t think you’d want one of arfurs cakes.Mind you,could send it in by drone.

Comment

• I'm sure I could manage a "funny" cake.

Comment

• Slow puncture on the back to sort today. Hope its not another cracked rim. Haven't put a spanner on the old bus since we got the winter project. Still have some trimming to finish, an inter cooler to plant on, rear disc's for the MOT and a squeaky track rod joint. Think i'll run though a level check as well. As you should do that every week kids.

Comment

• Finally cured the squeak on the nearside front. Popped the rack boot back and greased the joint. Put the standard banded back for winter aswell. Don't know if its me but it seems so much nicer on the road and the speedo's about right. It don't seem to labour as much so wondering if the other wheels were putting the gearing out?

Comment

Finally cured the squeak on the nearside front. Popped the rack boot back and greased the joint. Put the standard banded back for winter aswell. Don't know if its me but it seems so much nicer on the road and the speedo's about right. It don't seem to labour as much so wondering if the other wheels were putting the gearing out?
                    Im sure it was out Si - What were the sizes?

Comment

• 17 inch rim and 40 profile. I'm not hot with that sort of thing. I may retyre them for the summer with 45 of 50. But have to have one welded as it has a crack in it.

Comment

17 inch rim and 40 profile. I'm not hot with that sort of thing. I may retyre them for the summer with 45 of 50. But have to have one welded as it has a crack in it.
                        That size would only throw the Speedo out by 2.5% mate if your standard banded ([emoji6]) steels are 205/60/15.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                        Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                          That size would only throw the Speedo out by 2.5% mate if your standard banded ([emoji6]) steels are 205/60/15.

Depends on the width - what was it Si?

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                            Depends on the width - what was it Si?
                            It does but the width would make a massive difference to the percentage change. Possibly 1-1.5%.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Not sure of the width. But according to the satnav the speedo read 79 while the satnav said 70. The feeling that it goes better on the standards is probably in my head.

Comment

Not sure of the width. But according to the satnav the speedo read 79 while the satnav said 70. The feeling that it goes better on the standards is probably in my head.
                                That would be about right, I get 10% error width slightly bigger circumference 45 profiles on 17s.

The 'goes better' feeling is not in your head, It's probably more comfy, lighter steering and slightly more relaxed engine speed - all contribute more than just a 1-2% change would suggest.

Comment

Working...
                                X