• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming on nicely [emoji1690]

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Looking good mate [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Still need to cover the sun visors tho. They don't look bad in grey but want to make a sleeve out of the suede stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleTravellingMatt View Post
          Nice bit of suede, but can see the kids drawing some dubious things in it![ATTACH=CONFIG]10669[/ATTACH]
          Count yourself lucky Reg or Dave haven't got at it and drawn something a dam site ruder.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            Count yourself lucky Reg or Dave haven't got at it and drawn something a dam site ruder.
            They wouldn't use a wet finger either!! [emoji32]

Comment

• Argh not a thought I'd like to dwell on!

Comment

Argh not a thought I'd like to dwell on!
                You will from now on though! [emoji13]

Comment

• Spent yesterday insulating the interior, no point in putting pics up of that as we all know what the looks like! The insulation has to be done a bit sneaky as the caravelle panels obviously are slightly fitted.
                  Today has been hard work offering up the covered panels which are only trial fitted in to gauge exactly how to attach them etc.
                  I have used the longer roof clips rather than screws, although some will need screws as ironically the clips aren't long enough, can you get super long clips?
                  Anyway, some pics.........
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20181027_144854_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	265901
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20181027_182847_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	265902

Still got the slider panel to sort and the B post on the passengers side but you get the idea!

Comment

• That's shaping up well mate.

Comment

• Looking good Matt , it’s coming togeather now

Comment

• All power to him. It was freezing in the Shire today so I haven't do a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          All power to him. It was freezing in the Shire today so I haven't do a thing.
                          It was blooming cold today, wind was freezing but I'm desperate to get it up to a point me and the missus can have a night away in it!

Comment

It was blooming cold today, wind was freezing but I'm desperate to get it up to a point me and the missus can have a night away in it!
                            West Wales meet, somewhere between Borth and Cardian.................ask Fruitbat.

Comment

• That's really looking good. I pulled some panels out to sort through and recover inspired by your posts - you deserve a night or three. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Need to build the parcel shelf but otherwise we haven't got a bed!

Thanks for all the kind words, it's been a long year!

Comment

Working...
                                X