Attic Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attic Find

Having some building work done in the new year. Basically a wet room for Rosie. So have tidied the attic to store stuff and while doing so found my work book for the Volvo 2,4/2.4td service course. Believe me i'm far more interested than I was in 1989. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1067.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	272602Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1068.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	272603 Was hoping there was a step by step guide for the cambelt but alas we did it practically in the training centre. There was also a BL A series tuning book and a manual for the civilian Jeep 1948 to 1976. Once I read the course book I might do a "Club 2.4" completion and post it to the hapless winner.Will post pic's of the jeep and a series book later,.The A series book will be up for grabs at some point.
    Last edited by S49; 29 December 2018, 06:54 PM.

I think a question out of the book would be a little unfair. I remember my Hereford Tech collage interview and when old Ray Wyne asked me a question I didn't know the answer to I said "if I knew the answer I wouldnt need to come on the course would I?" I got the place and through that my apprenticeship. You have too be cool under fire.

Comment

That's brilliant Si.

Ideal for us 2.4 owners...invaluable.

Just keep it safe that if any of us ever need a reference,, then we know where to get the info.

Would have come in really handy last year when I fitted my turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
        That's brilliant Si.

Ideal for us 2.4 owners...invaluable.

Just keep it safe that if any of us ever need a reference,, then we know where to get the info.

Would have come in really handy last year when I fitted my turbo.
        Yea I think keep it in the filing cabinet si for us needy 2.4 drivers

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Just back from the Pub, having had one more than I should. See this thread, and go into dreams of Si climbing his shaky Loft Ladder, and looking into the gloom with a sputtering candle and discovering a T4, in his loft, that he'd put there and forgotten about??
          Now I've read it, it's quite interesting, and should be very informative, but not as exciting as I had dreamed!!

Comment

Originally posted by caravellvis View Post
            Just back from the Pub, having had one more than I should. See this thread, and go into dreams of Si climbing his shaky Loft Ladder, and looking into the gloom with a sputtering candle and discovering a T4, in his loft, that he'd put there and forgotten about??
            Now I've read it, it's quite interesting, and should be very informative, but not as exciting as I had dreamed!!
            I'll shimmy back up there later and check there isn't one tucked in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
              I'll shimmy back up there later and check there isn't one tucked in the corner.
              Just seats and barn doors eh si?

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

No, there in the shed with the wings front doors and two sliders. Had a clear out on the seat front ready to restock in the new year.

Comment

[emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X