Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just T4's National Meet/Bring and Buy Sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic idea, just the sort of thing us newbies need to see what its all about !

Comment

How about you just all suggest random places, set a location , then change it a few times then vaguely decide on a location that suits 50% of the people

Then propose a few dates, none of which suits everyone, so change date a few times.

Finally decide on a date/time, most people drop out or don't turn up and you end up with just a few people turning up.

Seen it too many times.

And no, not regfest, you can all feck off.

Comment

For fuck sake prove reg wrong [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Regfest shall prove Reg wrong! Let's do it....preferably in August when I get time off.
          Me cago en la madre que te pariĂ³!

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
            How far do folk want to travel and is there a show free saturday or sunday next summer. Ideas on location, somewhere near camping for our overnighters.....................
            Gaydon, British motor museum. It’s central and probably doable for most.

Sent from The Alpine Express using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Snowrider View Post

Good shout 🤙

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

We had a little midlands meet there in July. The car park is massive but the museum is a bus ride away...........

Comment

We had a little midlands meet there in July. The car park is massive but the museum is a bus ride away...........
                  I used to meet mates in a pub near there early 2000s. Bin the museum and find camping nearby. I was just using it as a reference for somewhere central [emoji106]

Comment

I would be up for that, always wanted to go to the museum so perfect day out

Comment

I used to meet mates in a pub near there early 2000s. Bin the museum and find camping nearby. I was just using it as a reference for somewhere central [emoji106]

Don't think its a bad shout. If we start early enough those that want to got to the museum could and others could natter for hours in the car park. So not a bad plan mate.

Comment

Don't think its a bad shout. If we start early enough those that want to got to the museum could and others could natter for hours in the car park. So not a bad plan mate.
                        I would probably bring the caravan and camp nearby and make a weekend of it

Comment

I can't make it, as I'm staying in waiting for the courier & my lights from Turk.... [emoji38] .... imminent .... nearly .

Comment

Central? Not if you live up north it aint.

Activ - could you just extract every location of every member on Just T4s and extrapolate the average location and hold the event there?

fingers crossed it's halfway across the channel....

Comment

Will do Reg..... hold up, [emoji121] that's the door bell .... I might be a while.

Comment

It always feels that most are in the bottom two thirds of the country. Would happily go further north if it got more to attend. Racecourse car park Hans?

Comment

Working...
                                X